PIP '10 Lost and Found

Jack Roberts

OK, so I am actually missing a pair of my shackles.... I had two sets and as I sort things out I only have one set left. They were used in the trial on Friday and Saturday and I think perhaps the one set may have gone missing over at the waterfront area. I was repacking all of my props I bring down for the trial and the one pair of shackles is missing ;)

You know, they're the full metal shackles with the chain between them... look at any of the trial pics to see them.

Thanks!

Edited by Diosa De Cancion

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so I am actually missing a pair of my shackles.... I had two sets and as I sort things out I only have one set left. They were used in the trial on Friday and Saturday and I think perhaps the one set may have gone missing over at the waterfront area. I was repacking all of my props I bring down for the trial and the one pair of shackles is missing :(

You know, they're the full metal shackles with the chain between them... look at any of the trial pics to see them.

Thanks!

I know them well. Didn't you leave them attached to the four poster at your hotel? :(

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

OK, so I am actually missing a pair of my shackles.... I had two sets and as I sort things out I only have one set left. They were used in the trial on Friday and Saturday and I think perhaps the one set may have gone missing over at the waterfront area. I was repacking all of my props I bring down for the trial and the one pair of shackles is missing :(

Thanks!

I know them well. Didn't you leave them attached to the four poster at your hotel? :(

Nah, they were out at the fort in the tent long after they were at the hotel....

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com