PiP 2010 Surgeon's Journal

Mission

Thanks Silkie. :P

I hope you guys realize this is all in fun. I actually appreciate corrections because I can add them in and when I forget who someone I only see at this event is or what those weird brass twisty things are, I can refer back to my journals. (However, please understand that it's all tongue-in-check and I will go way off the reservation to insert a gag that I find funny. YOU may not find it funny, but I arrogantly write them to amuse myself first. ;):P )

we was just making up corrections to poke fun at YOU!

;) ;)

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

Here is Chapter 5.

Enjoy! Shay is coming up here for Christmas, so I won't be getting back to this until next week, so savor it as well. I think I have fixed all the broken links (except the ones to the chapters that don't exist yet.) As always, if you spot any errors, let me know. (I will probably ignore you, but feel free to let me know anyhow. ;) )

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Bam! The whole Journal is now done! Thanks for your patience! Enjoy the end, starting with Chapter 6.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Bam! The whole Journal is now done! Thanks for your patience! Enjoy the end, starting with Chapter 6.

DO you still want feedback? If you want corrections let me know. If not, then I will refrain from telling you that it's Don Maitz, the trial was once a day, but on two separate days and that Don does, in fact, paint us every year. I have the collection of paintings and drawings he has done over the years during the trial. I always bid on them in the auctions :)

Thanks for the journal! Love reading it!!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Sure, I want feedback. (Just not static. :lol: ) I could swear I heard someone say they were twice a day. Oh, well. Fixed all that. Thanks!

Mission_banner5.JPG

Three cheers And a Big Huzzah!! You do a fantastic job of filling in all those fuzzy areas that seem to occour so often at this event!

Edited by Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Sure, I want feedback. (Just not static. :lol: ) I could swear I heard someone say they were twice a day. Oh, well. Fixed all that. Thanks!

Wish they could be, but not a single man will step forward to tussle with Diosa twice in a day. They'd be fools. Hard enough to get them to do it once - and then some of the poor lads spend an hour spewing their breakfast all over the walkway. She's hard on the menfolk I hear. :lol:

Edited by hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Thanks Dutch! (You know, I think I put that in a previous Journal, but there are so many now that I can't remember where people are any more.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

Mission, old man, I thank you from the bottom of my black, Pyratical heart for the surgeon's Journal. I would also likt to thank your editor for keeping you in line.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Mission, old man, I thank you from the bottom of my black, Pyratical heart for the surgeon's Journal. I would also likt to thank your editor for keeping you in line.

Editors. Bennett and Donald. (Anyone know what that is a reference to? It's a trifle obscure. And it's not the two judges sitting in the balcony during the Muppet Show. Their names are Statler and Waldorf. I thought about using them, but they have nothing to do with writing or editing.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

:unsure:

From what I've read, Bennett Cerf was really cool.

Mission_banner5.JPG

I remember Bennett Cerf from the old "What's My Line" show. Now, as that show went off air CBS in 1967...However the show was picked up by Viacom in syndication and he was an occasional guest on the syndicated show. I remember that he had a really fast wit and was funny, even to a kid. I really should investigate his writings.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...