Just a Note of Thanks

Fayma Callahan

In this rush to finish all our plans, I just wanted to take a moment and thank you all for the extraordinary effort you all have made to make this the finest gathering of the bretheren that I have ever known. This Thanksgiving, I am grateful for you all. I could never have taken this on without all the love and support you all have given me. I simply cannot wait for you all to be here for our Pipmas family reunion. For those that have been here, welcome home. For those that are new, welcome to your NEW home. Everyone be safe, be happy, and get here fast!

With Love,

Momma

and THANK YOU for everything you do to make our homecoming happen. I have talked to you enough to know you are non-stop working on every aspect of this event to make it all work and create a wonderful time for us all. It is VERY appreiciated!!!

Love you Momma!!!!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

It takes a yeoman's effort to get this all done - I know that Fayma, Lily, Sterling, Julie (PiP Festival Director) and I have had our share of fires to fight and issues to resolve. But it makes it worthwhile when we get to see everyone having a grand time together and really enjoying the amazing camaraderie this event affords. It truly is a labor of love. We could probably write a book about all the stuff that goes on behind the scenes, some of it extremely hilarious.

I think this one's going to be the best yet, given all the volunteers who have stepped up to take over parts of this festival that only two or three have been handling since the beginning. Makes it that more enjoyable for all, and that includes all our pirate volunteers who spend their vacation time and hard earned money to make Pirates in Paradise what it is. A big thank you in advance to all of you.

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I, too, would like to express my appreciation to all who have come together to keep this gathering the best pyrate reunion on the planet. "Wow" just about sums it up.

Until my return,

Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

No no thank you Mum! I only hope I can make it up to you buy slaving at the forge a bunch this time!

I am on a plane in the morning to get a jump start on the fishing. Got loads of goodies with me, cant wait to share.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

I, too, would like to express my appreciation to all who have come together to keep this gathering the best pyrate reunion on the planet. "Wow" just about sums it up.

Until my return,

Jim

And who should show up in my email yesterday, promoting the event. Scroll below the fair and you'll see. :blink:

http://www.whofish.org/Default.aspx?tabid=46&modid=380&itemid=7491&rCode=18&action=detail&iv=ext&cid=5418&cuid=82907347&ems=FL11222010uw

Edited by hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Last year I come ashore, a mariner wi'out a ship. Marooned. I was taken in by the finast crew as wot ever was to be assembled. More a family yet shipmates all the same. Why, by Neptune's Trident, I'd say most t'be Dory Mates and they doesn't get a'closer than such! I'd list all the fine folk that was t'bring me aboard wi' me dory yea alas, I've not th memory nor coin t' pay this here scribe as I ain't the command o' th' written word. T' ye folks I met, I'll see thee by the dog watch on Saturday. T' them as ye wot I ain't met yet, I hopes t' do so. Thank you, All what makes this happen, Dutch "X" (his mark)

Until my return,

Jim

And who should show up in my email yesterday, promoting the event. Scroll below the fair and you'll see. :rolleyes:

http://www.whofish.org/Default.aspx?tabid=46&modid=380&itemid=7491&rCode=18&action=detail&iv=ext&cid=5418&cuid=82907347&ems=FL11222010uw

Hey! I used to be that guy! Mark my words, I shall be again, soon.

Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...