sail tools

adam  cyphers

aaahh yes...child labor! does my heart good to hear of it.........Oh captain, the doctor told me that my affliction was not contagious...i dont know what has come over these people....... master cyphers...boarding pikes you say?!...grappling hooks? are we planning a boarding party?

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

• 2 months later...
I can see the book now - Peter and the Pizza Pirates...

Searching for dough on the Seven Cheese... ;)

I believe the sequel was called "Pizzas of Eight".

Adam, nice work. How much is a seam rubber going to set me back?

(Also, if you want to drum up some trade, may I recommend http://www.ukpiratebrotherhood.co.uk/forum)

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Man, one upped. Point - Foxe. Good one, sir!

Edited by hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

to mr. fox i fully endorse anything this man makes for you, he is a damn fine carpenter, and a great smith to boot!....he recently finished a wonderful grommet horn, and round ended mallet for me......bless 'em.....

Edited by Bos'n Cross

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

Ah, Yes! The incorporation of child labor. Aboard of the "Meka"II we have 8 guns and one magazine! We requires a Powder Monkey and frankly, wouldn't sail wi'out one. Why the idea of a grown person running fore and aft, twix and t'ween gunns and gun crews is unthinkable. Our current fellow, "slowmatch" has been aboard since he was about 10. Soon he will be elevated to Midshipman and we will have to kidna, I mean offer the position to another lad or lass ready for the job!

• 4 months later...

If you're looking for my seal of approval Adam I can only oblige you by giving it. I've only used the seam rubber 'in action' so to speak, and it did its job admirably. I'm very pleased with both fids and the seam rubber, fine pieces of work.

My only criticism is that I didn't get to watch them being made by half-naked island girls.

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

• 8 months later...