Authentic Fire Roasted Coffee

CrazyCholeBlack

Authentic Fire Roasted, Hand Ground, 18th Century Coffee

PICT1634.jpgbeans3.jpg

HOLIDAY SAMPLER

PICT1626.jpg

These are a 1/4 lb, hand ground, fire roasted coffee, packaged in an 18th century inspired manner. Each pack includes a copy of my booklet, "The Process and Methods of Brewing True Coffee" which includes an article on historic coffee brewing & directions for reproducing it at home.

These are perfect for gift giving and of course sharing with your family & friends at all your winter gatherings. Great stocking stuffers for the coffee lovers & history buffs in your life.

Each pack is $6 plus priority shipping.

paynetown11.jpgBloddy2010B.jpg

This is a PRE-ORDER so I know how much to roast over the Thanksgiving holiday. All coffee will be shipped the first week of December.

PM me if you are interested!

Thanks for looking.

Chole

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Quick bump. Get your orders in now to be included. This is the last roasting I have planned for 2010!

Chole

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog