Gift Exchange 2010

Duchess

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ballast stones from what the little certificate stated that came with it, from the shipwreck of the El Rubi.

~Lady B

The 1733 Spanish Plate fleet El Rubi...? Cool. I've got some shipwreck coal that I keep in my cartridge box. I may fire a blade with it in the forge some day.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Aye! I am most pleased to have received a fantastic sea bag, with my name embroidered on it and with some fantastic macrame knotwork for the handle and closure.

I really do have to take some pictures of this so yall can see what I'm trying to describe. It's a really great gift!

Thank you Pirate Secret Santa!

Okay. So I've heard from one person who hasn't received their gift and whose giver is not communicating. Is there anyone else who hasn't received a gift or heard anything regarding a gifts arrival?

Mine Arrived this morning and WOW what a cool gift. A folding field/writing desk with ink and quills. Will go great with the inkwell i just bought.

Cheers Wes, you rock! (it's never very secret when its international post ha ha)

bannerad.jpg

...and then I discovered the wine...

I wish to thank Bilgemunky who had the tiresome task of sending me a gift. He did a splendid job with three brown paper packages, wrapped up in string and sealed with wax. A lovely silver pendant,some chocolate covered cherries and happy little game. Thank you so very much!

Also please keep the notifications coming about who hasn't received a gift yet.

Much thanks t' me secret Santa!

I received a Jack Rackham flag- interestingly..though I have several pirate flags- I do not have that one!- A skull and crossbones shower curtain..somethin' I'd had me eye on fer ages!

and 2 lovely copper mugs!

Thankee again! I be lookin' upon these wi' much favour!

BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg

Duchess....That was an Awsome thing you did. Not everyone will take up somebodys slack. I'm much impressed, just had to tell you that.

Ditto! I say next year we do a little 'fund' for the 'missing in action' so she doesn't have to pick up the whole bill. Maybe have a paypal where we can all donate maybe... $2 or more (depending on what you have to spare) for those what go astray.

What cha think?

Charity Ann Rackham

Captain of the Jade Dragon

Admiral of the Rackham Fleet

British Columbia, Canada

FaceBook (Christina Carr AKA Charity Ann Rackham - as well as a Jade Dragon Pirates page)

Myspace (carrhunger is the personal one and Jadedragonpirates is the other)

BCRF page is: http://www.bcrenfest.com

Jade Dragon: http://www.jadedragonpirates.com

May our ships pass peacefully in the night. Note I say nothing of the day.

JDpyracy150.jpg

Can't wait for next year! I've already begun pondering and shopping for my recipiant next year. :)

Hopefully my recipiant this year will enjoy his gift.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

There's no need for that. Some years it goes well other times it doesn't. Some people won't be allowed to play next time. No worries I say.

Then I shall not worry. I've done some of this kind of thing in the past and it's always a bummer to get stuck with someone else's inability to follow through or their inability to let you know that they can't. I hate seeing it happen to another.

Thanks for the offer though!

You are very welcome.

Charity Ann Rackham

Captain of the Jade Dragon

Admiral of the Rackham Fleet

British Columbia, Canada

FaceBook (Christina Carr AKA Charity Ann Rackham - as well as a Jade Dragon Pirates page)

Myspace (carrhunger is the personal one and Jadedragonpirates is the other)

BCRF page is: http://www.bcrenfest.com

Jade Dragon: http://www.jadedragonpirates.com

May our ships pass peacefully in the night. Note I say nothing of the day.

JDpyracy150.jpg

Thankyouphare.gifpiratesanta1-1.jpg

Thank you S(ANN)TA !

Your gift was wonderful and I'll cherish it!

I received a wooden treasure chest, full with gems, pieces of eight and dubloons... there was a curious's skull there too... and underneath, hidden well, like the precious navigation tools should be... a nocturnal!:blink: Something I never thought I might get! It is to be worn as a necklace, but I am afraid to wear it not to lose it!

Please read Marina's first three phrases here in order to know that I was aware it existed... and I wrote about it.

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-