Rogue Rum

hurricane

Came back from our Oregon performance and must say, I have fallen in love with Rogue Hazelnut Rum. It has a lovely fragrance and flavor of roasted hazelnuts. It's a great straight drinking rum. Couldn't believe a bunch of beer brewers could come up with such a great distilled product. The bottle has Blackbeard on it. Their white rum has Jean Lafitte. Kind of adds to the experience.

http://www.rogue.com/spirits/rogue-hazelnut-rum.php

Now all I have to do it find it in Florida or have it shipped from New York of all places.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

That does sound good. I wish the state liquor laws weren't so arcane. (Actually, I wish they didn't exist.) I've been waiting for Pirate's Choice Rum to make it to Michigan for years...

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Yes, they are arcane. I am checking with Total Wine which is the Costco of booze here, with 2000 different types of hard liquor. Otherwise, I found a place in New York which ships free for orders over $99.99.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I tried it as well. Was not a big fan as it lacked the depth I was used to, but a definite must try to make 'the list'.

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."