Hailing the Crewe

Mad Zan

Hail the Crewe,

I've sailed through these waters a few times and found a friend or two amongst the scalawags, buccaneers, freebooters, brigands, bastages, rovers and rakes. I'll drop in the tavern here an see who's stealing from whom, whose gone overboard and who's actin the fool. Oft enough t'will be me actin the fool I fear, so cut me some slack and I'll learn yer wicked ways soon enough.

Mad Zan

ye journal of adventures

http://madannebailey.blogspot.com/

Welcome aboard eerrr Mad Zan... Care ta be sharin the origins

of ye moniker whence we imbibe a round O'Rum wit tha crew?

crowsnestlanterncopi.jpg

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Hey, Zan! Welcome to the pub. I suggest you create a signature image and link it to your blog. (She re-enacts at least twice a month during the livable northern months from what I can tell. You can read her blog here.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

well now, my goodness! what a welcome, and I see by my blog stats a few of you have read or at least looked over the writings of this mad woman.

Mission, I'll probably need some help with that signature thing, it's too late tonight, but I'll try tomorrow.

as for the story of me moniker; well now wouldn'tcha like to know?! ha, what I'll tell you is that most of the time it isn't because I'm angry... more of the crazy mad than angry mad and my full name is Suzanne, I refuse to be called Suzy and so shorten Suzanne to Zan. my land loving friends know me as Lady of the Woods or as my persona Mad Anne Bailey.

Nice to see some friends aboard here in this fine establishment. I'll gladly hoist a jug with the best of you, throw a jug at the worst, and probably ignore the rest.

My tent is comprised of 4 supports and a ridgepole which are held together fore and aft with an upside down Y shaped pin. Being an independent sort , I got tired of having to ask for or gladly accept help (thanks Dan!) in setting up or taking down my own tent. With this construction I place the first two supports into the fore pin, place the ridgepole arriving at an inverted V, then pull the canvas over, stand on my treasure chest, place the other two supports within the aft Y pin, pull the canvas over the top of the aft Y pin, and waaalaa, shes ready to stake down. easypeasy

This year I'll sleep under canvas or be doing something directly related to the hobby, about 26 weekends. wooo hooo! I do F& I as a ranger, Rev War as Mad Anne, and Pirate as Mad Zan or Z.

I'll be seeing ya about the place I expect, and thanks again for the hearty welcom

Z

ye journal of adventures

http://madannebailey.blogspot.com/

A hearty welcome to ye, Mad Zan. Glad ye meandered yo'r way to th' Pub. Tis a fine place for a pirate t' carouse with such a congregation.

Shall look forward t' conversin' with ye and crossin' paths with ye in th' future. And involved in the American Revolution, says ye. Ahhh, a fun war. What unit be ye in? I be a Rev War gal m'self. Civilian now since m' unit seems to have... disbanded.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

If yea have the time and inclination there be a few that would lov to see the fram an them Y pins of yours lov ;-} If thats to to forward to get into yea tent,one might belive yea have a swing set hidden in there some were.

Edited by Bright

Pirate as Mad Zan or Z.

Darn it, how many times do I have to remind you? It's HONEST BUSINESS PERSON! Nothing illegal or pyratical going on here, at all what-so-ever. You're going to go & get us all hanged with talk like that.

Good to see you here Zan. It's always nice to have another of the GLRP on board ;)

Chole

Edited by CrazyCholeBlack

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog