theForsaken

We are the Forsaken : Pyrates - Privateers - Pyrate Hunters....we are whatever pays the better.

Tales of Kings and Queens...and Poppycoks

such things matter not to the likes of us,

for we are the Forsaken.

presently gathering supplies and allies round the Great Inland Seas, looking for new adventures on distant horizons.

ye have been warned,

the M.A.d'Dogge

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

"Been warned" indeed! The Forsaken, Poppycocks the lot is more like it. I doubts ye be venturin out o' yer land locked fresh waters fer fear o' salt or worse, soap ye mangey bunch o' ne'er do wells and pickpockets! Venture forth on the true waters, th Oceans that roll and let ye be warned. Ye'd ne'er last too long amongst th Bretherin o' th Black Flag. So, Forsaken, welcome. Sail amongst us if ye dares!

p.s. Ye owes me a drink, too!

Wear ship, wear ship, M.A. d'Dogge! Ye be foolin me wi' th numbers agin! Th last time ye had me so confused I was pullin' off me boots and socks tryin to figger what was which! Jus' cause ye kin cypher in yer head! Ye be runnin' me t' shoal water here!

Shall enjoy th' comradery of th' Forsaken. Lest ye be Pirate Hunters when we cross paths, then m'self (and what crew of th' Resurrection actually does show up finally!) shall cause hell and mayhem for ye lot!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Tourist: "What are you representing?"

MadDogge: "Whattaya Got?" ;)

Bo

ROTDLMAO!!!!

Sounds like what a Lawyer would say! LMAO!!!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 months later...

Dang it...now its done....

Many of you know now that i have been goin under the monicur of a Welsh man named M.A.d'Dogg for awhile now....kinda of a tongue and cheeck version of a nickname i got over 20 years ago at my first re-enactment ( a drooling problem i had with a new beard...ahem)

anyways....

been working on a Genealogy Project for some many a year now.....and just last night ran into an ancestors name,

seems i am a descendant of one Madog Ap Ieuan of Wales (1340-1396)

who knew this was just an olde family name!??!

HAHA!!!....sorry just thought it was interesting...you may now go back to whatever you were doing

Edited by M.A.d'Dogge

Makes me wonder if you have some saints in your family history - St. Bernards that is. :lol:

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dang it...now its done....

Many of you know now that i have been goin under the monicur of a Welsh man named M.A.d'Dogg for awhile now....kinda of a tongue and cheeck version of a nickname i got over 20 years ago at my first re-enactment ( a drooling problem i had with a new beard...ahem)

anyways....

been working on a Genealogy Project for some many a year now.....and just last night ran into an ancestors name,

seems i am a descendant of one Madog Ap Ieuan of Wales (1340-1396)

HAHA!!!....sorry just thought it was interesting...you may now go back to whatever you were doing

Really?! Interesting Maddogge. Just think...your ancentors are from the land of camelot and king arthur, Richard Burton and Rugby! You should practice your singing, Maddogge...you have a lot to measure up to!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

• 2 weeks later...

all packed and set to head to Chicago to the Re_Enactor Fest 7(or the Military History Fest).....got everything packed from Viking, Pyrate, WildWest/Pinkerton,and Roman Toga.....just the back seat alone is packed full of hats!?!!? ^_^

soooo....who else from this here PUB will be seen there?

come find me...i'll let ya buy me a dryink!?!?

• 3 months later...

.....been working on a Genealogy Project for some many a year now.....and just last night ran into an ancestors name,
seems i am a descendant of one [b]Madog Ap Ieuan of Wales [/b](1340-1396)

Now..now, Dogge...just means that it's in your blood, tis all...

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"