Tryal of Anne Bonny & Mary Read

hurricane

Ahoy all, since Portside Tom is waylaid in Guatemala, we be needing a few extra men to step into key roles for the Tryal. Julie has asked me to post here to see if anyone wants to volunteer. We're tentatively doing the play twice this time, once on Friday at 10 and then Saturday (though that may shift to Sunday)at 11.

If you're available, email Cascabel through the Pub here. Or email me at hurricane@piratesofthecoast.com and I will put you in touch.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Ahoy all, since Portside Tom is waylaid in Guatemala, we be needing a few extra men to step into key roles for the Tryal. Julie has asked me to post here to see if anyone wants to volunteer. We're tentatively doing the play twice this time, once on Friday at 10 and then Saturday (though that may shift to Sunday)at 11.

If you're available, email Cascabel through the Pub here. Or email me at hurricane@piratesofthecoast.com and I will put you in touch.

-- Hurricane

What I am needing is someone to play the part of Capt. Jonathan Barnett. The guy that has been playing him (Portside Tom) will not be available. It is a pretty critical part, with important lines. I can show you the script when we get together down there. The character is the one that captured the two female pirates. He should be played as a very straight laced, no-nonsense type of guy. Very religious type, almost a Quaker. Very disapproving of pirates and other criminal types.....

>>>>> Cascabel

Thanks Cascabel, as the director, I knew you'd chime in and tell us exactly what we need. He did such a good job at the part and I'm sure there will be others who could step right and and bring the character to life. If I wasn't such a ham (that's what I was told here in Oregon last night at rehearsal) I would raise my hand right now.

Step up lads. I know there are some good actors in these here waters that would love this plum role.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com