The Surgeon's Journal for Santa Maria

Mission

Here is the link for the Surgeon's Journal for the September "Talk Like a Pirate Day" event. Enjoy!

Note to the five regular SJ fans: There will be two editions of the next Surgeon's Journal - the one for PiP '10. The first edition will be (hopefully - a modicum of sobriety and a good internet connection allowing) updated daily while the event is going on. The second (full edition) will probably follow a month or so later. (It's an experiment to keep all you people who don't go to PiP (shame on you) up to date with pictures.)(Maybe Lob will go with me since Michael won't be there.)(Maybe.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Here is the link for the Surgeon's Journal for the September "Talk Like a Pirate Day" event. Enjoy!

Note to the five regular SJ fans: There will be two editions of the next Surgeon's Journal - the one for PiP '10. The first edition will be (hopefully - a modicum of sobriety and a good internet connection allowing) updated daily while the event is going on. The second (full edition) will probably follow a month or so later. (It's an experiment to keep all you people who don't go to PiP (shame on you) up to date with pictures.)(Maybe Lob will go with me since Michael won't be there.)(Maybe.)

er... 6 regular SJ fans. Nice job Mission, with some credit due to the new editors (you do hire good help) :D

Wish I could have been there. Can't wait to see some of the gang crew at PIP!

mP

Edited by Mission

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

Thanks! See you both at PiP!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 1 year later...

The Surgeon's Journal for the September 2012 Talk Like a Pirate Day Weekend aboard the Santa Maria in Columbus Ohio can be found by clicking on this link. Enjoy!

Mission_banner5.JPG