Port Jefferson Pirate Festival

Well it seem that the fair city of Port Jefferson, NY has decided to take the plunge and attempt a Pirate Festival with the HMS Bounty. It is in conjunction with the shooting of a reality TV show being filmed in and around Long Island. The premise is how can so many "horrible" things go wrong for this little Ad Agency. The pirates will come off the Bounty into town and wreak Havoc and Mayhem. If you're interested in being part of this, please contact me Lucretia Lacey My e-mail is lucretia_lacey777@yahoo.com and visit the website for the event www.herestous.tv

They are looking for Pirates to come storming off the ship with guns and cannon blazing, so if you're looking for a way to end your season so to speak with a "bang" let us know.. You will get fed..

Thank ye kindly...

Lucretia

Ye Pyrate Brotherhood

Well it seem that the fair city of Port Jefferson, NY has decided to take the plunge and attempt a Pirate Festival with the HMS Bounty. It is in conjunction with the shooting of a reality TV show being filmed in and around Long Island. The premise is how can so many "horrible" things go wrong for this little Ad Agency. The pirates will come off the Bounty into town and wreak Havoc and Mayhem. If you're interested in being part of this, please contact me Lucretia Lacey My e-mail is lucretia_lacey777@yahoo.com and visit the website for the event www.herestous.tv

They are looking for Pirates to come storming off the ship with guns and cannon blazing, so if you're looking for a way to end your season so to speak with a "bang" let us know.. You will get fed..

Thank ye kindly...

Lucretia

Ye Pyrate Brotherhood

Do you have a date?

Mark