Dutchman

A new captain on board

23 posts in this topic

well, it happened. We must now refer to Israel Cross as CAPT. CROSS!!! Congrats Mr. Cross. Job well done. He has just passed his Coast Guard 100 ton course! HUZZAH!!!!

Oh Lardy...

Beware! Give a wide berth ta that one!

Hehehehehehe...

Congratulations Captain Cross!

HUZZAH!!!

Ne'er have I heard such folly... er...I mean... Congratulations Cap'n! :rolleyes:

sail wit ye I would... in a heartbeat...

mP

I just knew that that Bo'suns Pipe would go to his head .:rolleyes:

Congratulations Cap'n Cross... Three cheers - Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Jas. Hook :D

Edited by Jas. Hook

Oh, awesome, dude. AWESOME. Remember: never listen to me, and you'll be alright.

OH, HOLY SHI...........P!

Way to go Mr. Cross, and with all the people livin' in your head, your ship is already fully crewed!!

Congratulations!

....curse yee all and many thanks..........still have to finish some paperwork, but now i can drive vessels for money....which is the important part..........funny enough, if i ever want to call my character captain cross(and i wont) itll be legally true LOLOLOLOL

Cheers t' ye Capt. Cross.

Woohoo! I approve of this! :o

thanks Double dutch! see you in a month or so!

Congratulations!! I would proudly sail under.........ummm......on your ship!!

Fantastic! Congratulations! So with the birthday song still in my head... now I am thinking you need to have the crew sing In the Navy when you take to the water.... :o

canniball...very wise change of words sir..........nnaaww diosa....i dont like the village people, though we share similar tastes lololol thank yee both, ill have to kil....take yall for a ride sometime!

canniball...very wise change of words sir..........nnaaww diosa....i dont like the village people, though we share similar tastes lololol thank yee both, ill have to kil....take yall for a ride sometime!

ha! :) Well I am sure you will figure out just the right 'theme song' for your ship and crewe.... will there be choreography?

well do to ye, sir. let me know when ye wish ta take a vessil fer yer own, i'll be glad to lend a hand.

Congratulations! Most proud of ye!!!

Congrats Capt Cross!

( Now, work on that mandolin playin! We expect you to do a tune with us down at the SOuthern Pirate Festival!).

Congratulations!

Congrats Capt Cross!

( Now, work on that mandolin playin! We expect you to do a tune with us down at the SOuthern Pirate Festival!).

Is he going to be at the Southern Pirate Fest?!?!?!? FANTASTIC!!!

And you all are there, Bilgemunky is there Mayhem and all kinds of other fun folk, this is going to be a blast!

Woohoo!! I am getting excited! Time to shine up my axe so I am well dressed for the event :o

Edited by Diosa De Cancion

southern wwaaaaa? im commin to pip if thats what yee mean.....speaking of mandolin playing.....expect a pm MMUUHAHAHAHAh....thanks again all, i look forward to the monies.......and yes there shall be choreography....dancing sailors in cute little outfits too........

showtunes?really ..if so ash says she's in...

southern wwaaaaa? im commin to pip if thats what yee mean.....speaking of mandolin playing.....expect a pm MMUUHAHAHAHAh....thanks again all, i look forward to the monies.......and yes there shall be choreography....dancing sailors in cute little outfits too........

Sorry Mr. Cross, er, I mean Capt Cross, thought you was going to be there. My mistake.