PIP/Fort Taylor Pyrate Invasion

Lily Alexander

That would be it from my camp, except the two Animal mentioned. If the other two make it they will be paying their way in and playing guest all day.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I heard back from Nigel. He is aware and taking care of it. No word from Sully.

Animal

PS: Lily, I'll be a lot more fuzzy when ya see me. My hair is growing out and kinda goes nutso. Seems appropriate considering. :rolleyes:

me

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

It falls to me to tell you that CaptJ and Janet will not be in attendance, and it is with a heavy heart that I must tell you also, that our dear Captain Jim will not be joining us either. Commitments and vacation schedules have combined to keep many pirates from PIP this year. Each and every one of them send their greetings and well wishes.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

No Captain Jim again? :lol:

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update from Fort Taylor

After meeting with the Friends of the Fort and Park staff, they are very excited to have us back this year and looking forward to an awesome event. There are a couple of changes to note:

Modern camping - because of the efforts to re-grow the vegetation in the location that was the modern camping area, it has been moved to alongside the Fort bathrooms. While the area is smaller, it has many advantages. It's closer to the Fort, nice shade, fluffy grass and right next to the flushies.

Black Powder - The Fort is providing all the powder for this year’s event. Yes, you heard me right and not just for the big guns, small arms too.

Gate watch - Because of budget cuts and the reduction in staff at the Fort, they asked if we could start the gate watches at 10pm instead of 11. Therefore the watches will be 10-11:30, 11:30-1, 1-2:30ish

Crew Flags – If you have a crew flag and would like to fly it in the Fort, you are more than welcome.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and am looking forward to seeing you all very soon. Now finish up those projects, get packing and get here safe and sound.

YHS, Lily

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Question - if'n we were to get there say early Wednesday morning is there somewhere we can keep things stowed safely till Thursday morning. Having to pull a trailer this year & don't wish to park it on the road. Not good - trying to pin down our departure time. So..... excited can't stand it..

!!!!!!!

Question - if'n we were to get there say early Wednesday morning is there somewhere we can keep things stowed safely till Thursday morning. Having to pull a trailer this year & don't wish to park it on the road. Not good - trying to pin down our departure time. So..... excited can't stand it..

!!!!!!!

I would like an answer to this same question, Great Scott and Drop Dead are bringing all of our stuff down on Tuesday on an unsecured trailer and we would love a safe place to stow it until Thursday..

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com