To all my fellow Pirates I issue this challange

captscurvy_nc

Thanks to the help of many of my Pirate brethern already I now have only $345 left to go to hit my goal. The event coordinators still do not think I will make it in 8 days and I would love to prove them worng. There are so many of you that have proven my belief that we are, if not somewhat dysfunctional, a family none the less. I still have faith that the rest of my Pirate brethern will help me to reach my goal before the cutoff on Oct 1. On behalf of my son and the other children involved with the Special Olympics of NC I thank you for your continued support. Please visit www.firstgiving.com/chrissuttle and give at least $1 and then pass the link along to all your friends.

Fingers crossed!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

hey gang, scurvy made his mark, but don't let that stop folks from contributing. We need to stomp the roller derby queens! Keeping my end of the deal below are the pub folks that I can readily identify. If I missed you, please add yourself in. Keep the donations flowing!

M.A.d'Dogge's Brother and the M.A.d'Dogge

(sea Witch)

iron jon

mad Pete

Captain Robert Darksoul

Leigh & Keith Collins

Willoughby Caught

Oderlesseye

Bilgemunky.com

I'm in! ;)

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Drum roll please...............

congrats to mad pete for the foundation goody bag.

Madpete, please pm your shipping info to me.

-dutch

WOW! - Certainly was not expected when giving to a good cause.

Thank you - Look forward to opening GOODIES!

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

Thank you so much to everyone who helped out. Out of all 83 people who raised the minimum $1000 only one of us backed out once on the roof. It was a blast and if you need something unique for a fundraiser to help your cause I would contact Over the Edge. They were wonderful to work with and they made it so much fun.

Thank you so much to everyone who helped out. Out of all 83 people who raised the minimum $1000 only one of us backed out once on the roof. It was a blast and if you need something unique for a fundraiser to help your cause I would contact Over the Edge. They were wonderful to work with and they made it so much fun.

Blackbeard -

Ya gotta' work on a more piratical looking safety helmet for next time. ;)

P.S. -

Congratulations to Mad Pete on your win. :D

Edited by Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney