Womens Fantasy Pirate Sword Belt

PoD

A Sword Belt I recently made based on a picture of a Fantasy Pirate Girl.

evilpirategirl.jpg

It has all period correct brass buckles and includes a detachable Pistol holster with leg strap and a Sword scabbard for one of Baltimore Knife and Swords Cutlass . The top part of the belt tightens around the waist while the thicker bottom part of the belt hangs loose over the hips.

med_gallery_10743_189_17101.jpg

med_gallery_10743_189_65873.jpg

med_gallery_10743_189_77940.jpg

med_gallery_10743_189_6788.jpg

Edited by PoD

bannerad.jpg

...and then I discovered the wine...

Prettiful! Will you make more or is this the only one?

I may make some more but I'd have to work out the cost as theres quite a lot of metalwork on it that bumps the price up.

bannerad.jpg

I have a ton of copper rivets and some really thin brass I used to make a scabbard for a gladius with.....think sword of Tiberious...I think thereare at least 2 baby food jars of rivets left, but some have "stars" on the head. I am guessing they were for making Western horse tack or something similar.....

Might be something you can use....

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

That's gorgeous! You've got to post a picture of someone actually wearing it! I'm really curious to know what it looks like when its on!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

That's gorgeous! You've got to post a picture of someone actually wearing it! I'm really curious to know what it looks like when its on!

Just shipped it off so unfortunately I cant take any more pictures of it. I did fix the link to the picture it is based on above though so that shows you how it sits.

bannerad.jpg

Can you please email or PM me your address again? I can mail out the rivets and you can see if they will work for you. As far as a trade for them, sure! Always up for a good trade!

I think I have some Iron rivets as well, not sure if you can use those as well....

Wes

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....