Blackbeard to jump off tallest building in Raleigh NC

captscurvy_nc

Everyone here in Raleigh thinks I'm crazy but it's for a great cause. To raise money for the Special Olympics I have agreed to repell over 30 stories from the roof of the Wachovia building in downtown Raleigh as Blackbeard. The target goal for this to happen is $1000.00. That comes out to only $1 a member of the pub. Please help me reach the goal of $1000 by going to www.firstgiving.com/chrissuttle

Every little bit helps. Fundraiser ends Oct. 1 so please go check out the site as soon as you can. If every member gave only $1 it would be the largest amount raised by one group ever for this event. I will post video of the "decent" if I reach the goal by the deadline. Thanks in advance for all the help

Everyone here in Raleigh thinks I'm crazy but it's for a great cause. To raise money for the Special Olympics I have agreed to repell over 30 stories from the roof of the Wachovia building in downtown Raleigh as Blackbeard. The target goal for this to happen is $1000.00. That comes out to only $1 a member of the pub. Please help me reach the goal of $1000 by going to www.firstgiving.com/chrissuttle

Every little bit helps. Fundraiser ends Oct. 1 so please go check out the site as soon as you can. If every member gave only $1 it would be the largest amount raised by one group ever for this event. I will post video of the "decent" if I reach the goal by the deadline. Thanks in advance for all the help

You may want to let the Portland Pirate fest know. Maybe send them a flyer or ask for a link/promo on their page. With them promoting like mad to reach another record.. Who knows...

http://www.portlandpiratefestival.com/

Good luck. And.. Umm.. Stay safe.. Please.

We'd like to see yah back.

Charity Ann Rackham

Captain of the Jade Dragon

Admiral of the Rackham Fleet

British Columbia, Canada

FaceBook (Christina Carr AKA Charity Ann Rackham - as well as a Jade Dragon Pirates page)

Myspace (carrhunger is the personal one and Jadedragonpirates is the other)

BCRF page is: http://www.bcrenfest.com

Jade Dragon: http://www.jadedragonpirates.com

May our ships pass peacefully in the night. Note I say nothing of the day.

JDpyracy150.jpg

Added another challenge on my site. If I hit $300 by 7pm tomorrow then everyone whose donated gets to submit a idea of a place or normal everyday situation you want to see me in as a pirate. The ideas will be put to a vote and I will post video of said "pirate encounter" on Monday. Donate and get creative with ideas for pirate shenanigans.

Oh dear.... I'm at the halfway mark to hitting $300 by tomorrow night and I already have the suggestion that got the most votes. Looks like if I hit $300 by 9pm tomorrow then I will dress up as a pirate and go to the salon near my house for a full chest wax. I'm all for chariety but I have to admit I did hope that suggestion would not come in first. I gave my word though so if I hit the goal then I will post video of Capt Scurvy getting his chest waxed.