RootJack Now Available in Portland, OR!

RootJack

I normally don't post every location that takes to sellin' RootJack. I really don't wish to bore and perturb the members of this hear board. However this little news tidbit is worth mentionin'. See VooDoo Elixirs be out of the dread pirate port of Elkhart, Indiana. Ye know we be tough since we have to slog to the Caribbean all the way from the corn belt.

Shippin' something as heavy as RootJack can take any ship to task. Shippin' all the way from the midwest to Oregon takes a special kind of Pirate bravado. I'd like to see these mates rewarded for the tenacity, so I'm hopin' a few of you Oregon pirates can stop in to their shop and buy up all their RootJack.

The name of the place be Guardian Games, and it looks to be a fine place. I also understand they'll be hittin' the local pirate festivals as well. Portland having a fine concentration of handsome pirates, they should do fine.

So check out Guardian Games in Portland, and get yerself some Pirate Energy in the form of a delicious and icy cold RootJack.

• 3 weeks later...

Hahar!

Could I finally acquire some o' that piratical elixir?

Since I am gonna be attendin' the Portland fest- p'raps!

Just confirmed... Guardian Games will be at the Portland Pirate Festival this weekend with RootJack!

Why, I be hobblin' about on me wooden peg leg, with joy! Wait! I don't have a wooden leg!

So I be hoppin' about with joy..and plottin' how much I can bring home! Haharrrrr!

BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Did not find the tent..I blame th' rum o'course...

Well, as it turns out, RootJack was not available at the festival. Apparently them powers that be decided that Guardian had to buy a second booth if they wanted to sell drinks with their normal items. They couldn't afford a second booth, so RootJack never made the fair.

We just started selling cases direct on our website, but we don't do Canada yet. Maybe soon.