Ordered blunderbuss

wes1761

OK....sold my .45 and ordered another Blunderbuss today from Middlesex, looks like only 15" are coming in, in steel or brass barrel. Since I get them at wholesale, I thought I would put the offer out if anyone was needing anything, I have been a distributor for them for several years.....

You think I would learn to hold onto the really cool guns......DOH!

Wes

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I fell in love with the doglock they offered, and as soon as I could afford one, I bought it. Best money I ever spent. Nothing quite like touching off a 'buss.

Yes ........., and no. I love my 15" Brass Blunderbuss I got from middlesex in 2005 ..........., But there is touching off one of my six-pack 1.50" bore swivel~guns ...., You know alot of people think the difference between 1" and 1 1/2" is only a 1/2" ....., well I am here to tell ya an extra 1/2" makes all the difference in the world. The 1 1/2" ball has 6 times the weight in ball mass!!! That my friend is when you get Re~Coil !!! *Wicked~Wicked~Nasty~Gold~Toothed~Grin*

Edited by HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"