Is it December yet??

RedJessi

From an organizing side of things...no thank God.

From the missing friends and family side... no unfortunately not

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Aw, I am sure that is the case.

This has just been one of those years that has kicked me arse every damn chance it's gotten. It's the first year since I started piratin' that I haven't been able to go to a single event - and I know I won't be able to until PiP. There's been too much loss, too much stress, and too much UGH and I am totally ready for some ARRRGGG! I've been watching all the FB stuff about Santa Maria and Payne's and been soooo jealous! I cannot wait until I get to play with you all again too!

This has just been one of those years that has kicked me arse every damn chance it's gotten. It's the first year since I started piratin' that I haven't been able to go to a single event - and I know I won't be able to until PiP. There's been too much loss, too much stress, and too much UGH and I am totally ready for some ARRRGGG! I've been watching all the FB stuff about Santa Maria and Payne's and been soooo jealous! I cannot wait until I get to play with you all again too!

There's another Santa Maria event in three and a half weeks. Still time to sign on.

Mark

I am 100% with you! I'm having a similar year and am TOTALLY ready for a 'family reunion' :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

There's another Santa Maria event in three and a half weeks. Still time to sign on.

Mark

I wish Mark - its a matter of having the ability to afford such a trip, not lack of wanting to go.