Any gamer?

AlexRoberts

Nice! Brig and I love MMO's but I'm a total chicken when it comes to scary ones, so I'm gonna leave that one alone. Do you play any others? I'm in LOTRO right now, and still play CoH now and then. :blink:

MaeBar-1.png

The world stands out on either side

No wider than the heart is wide.

~E. Millay

I have d2 and i have a couple ladders as late. Got Shako and some good stuff level 84 i think.

Whats your account and do you play on uswest?

I play guild wars too.

I play

League of Legends

Ultima Online

Darkfall Online

Voyage Century

Puzzle Pirates

Sea Fight

Diablo 2

Wc3

WoW

sig1-2.png

Piracy is freedom

My characters have been pushed off the ladder, actually I never really cared about the ladder.... Mostly I play single player or I host games for a select few. I'm not too big on playing with other people in DII, in Guild Wars I do occasionally play with others but mostly not for anything other than baiting and humor purposes. :blink:

Currently playing "France 1914" by HPS Sims...classic wargame type. I'm going thru the Battle of Liege right now...as Germany, fighting for "Mutter's Apfel strudel..."

Damn, thats sharp!

I'm a table-top, face-to-face gamer type. Just finished up a weekly D&D 4e campaign that ran for about 6 months. Just started up a new campaign -- GURPS Infinite Worlds. I'm looking forward to sending the players off on adventures to a 1930s pulp-era Earth as well as a 17teens alternate history Earth with pirates a'plenty.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

I'm a pretty avid gamer... But like BlackJohn, I am a big face to face gamer and mostly do RPGs (it almost always seems to be D&D, but I am always looking for other games as well), although I do play board games or other tabletop games when I get the chance. I still have my huge collection of the Pirates Collectible card/miniatures games that I would jump on the chance to dust off (i.e. Pirates of the Spanish Main, etc.).

Computer and console games are okay, but I try to limit myself on those, as I find they don't hold my attention as well or give me the enjoyment face to face give.

Michael_banner.jpg

I've got a whole binder full of the Wizkids Pirates game, no complete sets but enough to cobble some fun groups. Unfortunately no one to play with. I've been trying to steal one weekly movie night a month and make it into a gaming night. (High on my list being Killer Bunnies, Pirates, and Munchkins...) Unfortunately the group is pretty much equally split between those in favor of and those opposed. Pleas of "Come on guys, you can still have three movie nights a month..." are falling on filmed entertainment addicted ears.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh... the WizKids pirate constructible game. That was fun. I remember playing with some people when that first came out. But, fizzled out when times began to conflict and no one had money any more. I have at least 3 maybe 4 boxes of the Pirates CCG. LOVE the ships most of all. Ooooo.

I don't do any MMORPG or computer games. Just never seemed fun enough. Instead, I role play in progressively written stories. From 18th c to Transformers. It's rather fun. Just created an 18th c role playing story site (http://theageofenlightenment.webs.com).

Besides the written RP stories, there's cosplaying which my new cosplay is a Wraith Queen costume (from Stargate Atlantis) and creating a Hive based in the upper midwest, and running a Wraith cosplay network called Wraith Never Ending which has 2 other Hives established in the US with 2 others in the works.

I think the ultimate Gaming however, is being a reenactor on the battlefield! Dudes! NOTHING beats being in the middle of a massive battle! Seriously! Cannons booming, horses darting about, so many men (and women) on the field with gun a blazing... oh, wow... THE Ultimate role play experience! :D

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!