michaelsbagley

Sept. 18th and 19th - Columbus, OH - Santa Maria Pirate Weekend

37 posts in this topic

Here are some more pictures from my facebook album - My link

63490_431587491727_668311727_5206082_2660322_n.jpg

Edited by Iron Jon

I posted several pictures of the Mercury flag on the Santa Maria.

Mark

Thank, Mark. I was glad to hear and see that it went so well.

Here are the rest of my photos for the Santa Maria:

http://picasaweb.goo...COeBjZauzbyySA#

So is it just me, or does pic. #12 look like he has a light sabre in his hand? Cool trick of the light, in any case *G*

Mistress D.

Mission_Inst_Table_Front_Angle_w_Mission.jpg

Ha ha ha! That's great!

Mission: Mercury Barber-Surgeon, Chief Bottle Opener and Jedi Knight. B)

The Mercury - you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking "Mission has a lightsaber" after seeing that photo.

Wow - that's some cauter, Mission!

Edited by Matty Bottles

I signed up for a new online toy and started messing around with the "Picknik" feature on Flickr. :rolleyes:

I edited this photo just now -

5024139656_1766cd07b8_b.jpg

ahoy mates... me and my old man had planned to go to Put in Bay this year, but his class reunion is the same weekend. so I was wondering, if this is going to be as big an event and as good a one as it was last year? We're looking for a BIG exciting pirate fest to go to.

ahoy mates... me and my old man had planned to go to Put in Bay this year, but his class reunion is the same weekend. so I was wondering, if this is going to be as big an event and as good a one as it was last year? We're looking for a BIG exciting pirate fest to go to.

The May event has generally been the more successful Santa Maria event (We had over 50 pirates there last May, and just shy of 40 the previous May), while the September edition has struggled the last couple of years (with participant attendance below 20).... That said, the more that come, the bigger it will be! The September Santa Maria will also be the last opportunity to attend one of these for a year or two while the river undergoes rerouting and some changes (basically the ship will be closed for the 2014 season, and likely reopened at some point for the 2015 season).

unfortunatly, I can't make the ,may one, due to the time it will take to save money for expenses and sueveneirs. (i calculated, and projected it at nearly 19 weeks...or more) we plan to attend the Redbeard Feast in New York... it looked decent from the website. next year i will be aiming for Put in Bay