Happy Birthday Iron Bess!

Jacky Tar

Just when ye thought it was safe t' go back in the water, a birthday shark's fin breaks the surface o' the water. On any other day he'd be sushi fer a pirate like Herself. But alas she's had one too many Mai Tai's, an this shark is ready t' strike our unsuspectin' pirate lass (below the water line).

Now, while our Iron Bess is more than an even match fer any man, or beast, on dry land. No pirate can escape the birthday shark completely unscathed.

Just remember luv, even though birthdays bite, yer friends will be there t' see ye survive another one.

y.h.s.

Jacky Tar

Edited by Jacky Tar

A grand birthday to ye, Luv. Hope we'll see you and Mr. Titmouse at Ojai come September. And remember, Saturday is still girly-girl day. This time we'll bring the Krispy Kremes. :P

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

To a very special Lady, a swell friend and an amazing writer! I wish you the very happiest of Birthdays and I hope it's special and filled with all the love and laughter that can be passed your way. You truly deserve it!

Hugs Always,

Syren

PS...Tell Ronin to stay out of the kitchens! lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

UPDATE

Made a quick call to Bess, she was at work and says she only works a few hours a day and no time to really get on here from work. She does not have access at home either but says Thank You for all the well wishes and to please not forget about her and hugs to everyone!

♥ ya Bess!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• 3 weeks later...

Happy belated birthday to ye, lass! :) I think th' Black Pearl firin' a salute in yo'r honor would be most appropriate. :D

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!