Another Lass Comin' Aboard

Good day to you all!

I attended my first event, the School of the Sailor in Deltaville, this year, and I have been bitten by the bug (among many others that joined us in Deltaville). I had the pleasure of meeting several Pub members there and have decided to join you folks here on the Pub. I am looking forward to learning from and interacting with you all on the site, and I am looking forward to seeing/meeting more of you at the next event I am able to attend.

Très Respectueusement,

Josephine Legard

Well now, t'is always a joy ta welcome a new member o' th crew. We hopes ye will be comin down t' Beaufort, NC fer tha Ivayshun on th 13th and 14th o' August. There be many o' th folks ye wuz abouts wit at Deltaville.

Well now, t'is always a joy ta welcome a new member o' th crew. We hopes ye will be comin down t' Beaufort, NC fer tha Ivayshun on th 13th and 14th o' August. There be many o' th folks ye wuz abouts wit at Deltaville.

Oui, I am planning to make it to Beaufort. I live not more than 2 hours from Beaufort....lovely little town.

Très Respectueusement,

Josephine Legard

a grand addition indeed! glad to see you here. see ya in beaufort and i'm glad you enjoyed yourself in deltaville.

Merci beaucoup, Dutch! Did have a wonderful time in Deltaville...only 6 ticks as my grand total ;-)

Très Respectueusement,

Josephine Legard

a grand addition indeed! glad to see you here. see ya in beaufort and i'm glad you enjoyed yourself in deltaville.

Merci beaucoup, Dutch! Did have a wonderful time in Deltaville...only 6 ticks as my grand total ;-)

josephine josephine josephine..so good of ye ta join our party.. now be kind an pour me some rhum wouldya?

(tips hat & bows)wink.gif

OK ILL BE AT BEAUFORT

**clutching heart as it skips a beat** Deep breath, slowly...

Ahoy Lady, good to see ye here!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

well, its just gonna be a grand little family reunion now that robbie is coming. huzzah for us i guess.

anyhow.. hey josephine, any chance you have any pictures of your queen anne adventure? i know a lot of us would love to see some.

well, its just gonna be a grand little family reunion now that robbie is coming. huzzah for us i guess.

anyhow.. hey josephine, any chance you have any pictures of your queen anne adventure? i know a lot of us would love to see some.

That I do! Have the ones that were taken by the people I went with and also the ones that were taken by the professional photographer...they are all on CD but I can arrange a veiwing ;-)

Très Respectueusement,

Josephine Legard

Welcome to th' Pub, lass. Glad ye've been bit by the bug and never cured it. :P

Pardon, but ye remind me of a legend in Arkansas of a youthful lass who disguised herself aboard a vessel and was nicknamed "Petit Jean". :)

Hope t' see lots of ye here on th' Pub. :blink:

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!