Surgeon's Journal - Put-in-Bay

Mission

For your perusal and distemper, I present The Surgeon's Journal for Put-in-Bay from June 25-27.

Also, for those who can't get enough of this junk, I have created a FB page for the Surgeon's Journal. If you'd like to become a fan, check it out.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Very funny and entertaining as usual.

By the way it was nice meeting you and Shays last week at Havre de Grace. I didn't expected to see you guys since I know you both live quite far from Maryland so it was a happy surprise. Hope to see you again sometimes... sooner than later. Take care

Thanks!

Cuisto, I didn't expect to see you there either - being that you live so far away - so we're even. I am in the planning stages of a SJ for the July Lockhouse event. Fortunately Shay has a wonderful sense of humor (and remembers things better than I do.) Thus it's going to be something of a joint effort. Shay also has a much more natural ability to sit and chat with people and found out interesting things about them which I hope will add a bit of depth to my people profiles in this one. (So...heads up in about...oh, 3-4 weeks. It takes about a month to create a short SJ.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG