Deadliest Catch

Not sure how many of you have viewed or follow "Deadliest Catch" on the Discovery Channel but these past couple of episodes have been rather emotional. They've been following the last days of late Phil Harris, Captain of the Cornilia Marie.

Tuesday will be the 2 hour farewell episode to this amazing Captain of the Berring Sea. He has the wisdom and callous of a well seasoned pirate captain with a great respect for the sea.

The episodes have been just as rough as the Berring Sea itself but they have been well worth watching in honor and respect for the late Berring Sea Captain.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Last nights "Deadliest Catch" was rather somber. Especially "After the Catch" was a good one. Remembering Captain Phil of the Cornelia Marie, and at the end of the show they had a New Orleans "burial" so to speak for him. Rather cool. And the amount of fans who paid tribute to the old Berring sea dog. Heck, the Captain had a hell of a pirate tattoo that I'm sure Talderoy would appreciate. ;)

Next week is more on the tribute to Captain Phil Harris.

~Lady B

Last nights "Deadliest Catch" was rather somber. Especially "After the Catch" was a good one. Remembering Captain Phil of the Cornelia Marie, and at the end of the show they had a New Orleans "burial" so to speak for him. Rather cool. And the amount of fans who paid tribute to the old Berring sea dog. Heck, the Captain had a hell of a pirate tattoo that I'm sure Talderoy would appreciate. :lol:

Next week is more on the tribute to Captain Phil Harris.

~Lady B

He's a pic of Captain Phil's pirate Tat...

captainphilspiratetat.jpg

BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg

Pretty sweet tat, isn't it? Thanks, Gertie. B)

Captain Phil's death hit a lot of people. But what a hell of a tribute to a crab boat captain. He touched a LOT of lives. The fact that he left a hell of a legacy that continues on after his death just goes to show you how influential and what kind of a man he was.

I understand... his boys are in the business now and buying the Cornelia Marie. Huzzah!

One more episode, the season finale.

~Lady B