Raids, Boarding Parties & Pyrate Events

Stynky Tudor

The Pub is doing some major renovation and reorganization of the Raids, Boarding Parties & Pyrate Events forums.

Those of you that Moderate Event Forums in the Raids, Boarding Parties & Pyrate Events section will likely be bumped from your Moderator duties, with the threads in those event forums being consolidated into a single event thread. In rare instances where the amount of conversation threads warrant the need of an event forum – a forum will be made to support that event.

Until this mess is cleaned up and gets it's sea legs, the Raids, Boarding Parties & Pyrate Events forum will be closed until further notice.

WTF!!!

Now all the posts we just did about how great NorCal was, are gone until further notice! Thanks a bunch, Stynky! :P

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

So where would you suggest we finish the planning for the Put In Bay Island event this weekend? I don't know how to contact everyone who is going other than here...oh, and our attendee list is there...and....and....and...

I'm open to a recommendation.

Banner.jpg

Perhaps the events could temporarily go into a crew thread with which ever crew is bringing the event to the forum in the first place? And for those not affiliated with a crew, perhaps we could put an events update area there to cover those individuals? Just a thought...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I apologize - I didn't realize that the forums were actually being used that much.

Michael told me it was a bad call and suggested opening some areas up - let me get back together with him and see what we can do. I'm sure something will be back online within the next few hours.