Pyracy Pub Chat Room

Stynky Tudor

where is it?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Alas, not workin' for me. Oh, well. Somethin' 'bout an application had been disabled. Most likely from my end since I haven't programs compatible to the Chat Room.

Oh, well.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

If I click on the chat at the very top in the form of a tab, it goes right to chat. When I click on the subforum that says "Pyracy Pub Chatroom" I get the same error that Lady Barbossa is speaking about.

"The specified application has been disabled"

It might just be a link issue on the subforum, but that chat tab works just fine.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Alas, not workin' for me. Oh, well. Somethin' 'bout an application had been disabled. Most likely from my end since I haven't programs compatible to the Chat Room.

Oh, well.

~Lady B

If I click on the chat at the very top in the form of a tab, it goes right to chat. When I click on the subforum that says "Pyracy Pub Chatroom" I get the same error that Lady Barbossa is speaking about.

"The specified application has been disabled"

It might just be a link issue on the subforum, but that chat tab works just fine.

Sorry my bad, I didn't update the link.

The Pyracy Pub Chat Room link from the Forums page should work now. Everyone, please give it a try.

Works for me...good fun. Thank you, Stynky :)

It's good to see you again. . . have we met?

Hrmph...I'm going to start saying no...see where it gets me. :lol:

Ha!

I really missed our beach stroll last year. . .

• 3 weeks later...

Well spit it out Man! - What year/model/make of Mac are you sailing? Is it a primary/secondary or other chatting vehicle? Also, is this a constant error or does just happen periodically - on your Mac?

I received this error:

[#CSTART-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator.

on a velocitymicro pc, running windows vista.

I tried it this morning, just to see if I could get in. Had no problems. I'm running Firefox on a Mac OSX. An old Mac OSX. LOL

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any changes to chat in the Pub update did not make it friendlier for me and the old laptop. It looks like 50% of my posts are viewable by another person in chat.

Damn! I had hoped the upgrade fixed that.

Anyone having a problem in chat, please chime in and give me an idea how big this problem is.

And besides being specific about your error descriptions, a cut and paste or screen capture of any error messages/codes would also be useful - please feel free to post them into this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Any changes to chat in the Pub update did not make it friendlier for me and the old laptop. It looks like 50% of my posts are viewable by another person in chat.

William, sorry to be a broken record and ask this - are you still having problems with the Chat client?