Pirate Branded Food

Karadimos

I've noticed that there are quite a few brands of food/drink out there with pirate labels. If you find something, post it!

woodwench.gif

I have not been able to find this up here in Alaska, but I've been seeing it in magazines.

jackblk.jpg

I have seen this at the stores around here, but have only tried the blue kind that's not listed here.

The Pirate Sauce Company - With three types of sauces: Volcano Sauce, Fire Monkey Sauce, and Voodoo Sauce.

logo-1-10-09.png

Pirate's Alley Rum Cake....sounds good.

I'm trying to set up a real Pirate-themed town...somewhere. I need some help with it.

espn_ad.jpg

I tried the mesquite bbq sauce last night with chicken and it was pretty good.

Edited by Karadimos

I'm trying to set up a real Pirate-themed town...somewhere. I need some help with it.

Black Jack Tea. Black Jack Beverages features 6 delicious flavors including: Gunpowder Green Energy Tea, Calypso Green Tea, Portside Punch, Cannonball Black Iced Tea, Arrr Raspberry Iced Tea, and Mango Mutiny.

2v95ir8.jpg

Mmmm... Pirate's Choice Rum! I still have a bottle of Molassas Reef unopened. :lol: And I've had some of that Pirate's Booty pupped corn, too. Good stuff. Still.. no Buccaneer Blends around here. I keep lookin' for it.

FYI, I had to move this topic to the Hide since it was more about food rather than movies, TV, or the sort.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

IMGP0700.jpg

I knew there had to be some pirate coffee out there and I found it. http://piratecoffeecompany.com/

http://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/blend.html?blend=21

Adagio Tea sells the 18th Century Pirate Blend Tea.

Description: A blend of gunpowder green tea and rum flavored tea that will make you shiver your timbers. What more would a pirate want more then gunpowder and rum!? Yarrr!