Landlocked Pirate

CaptainDrake

Ahoy there, mates. I'm Simon Drake, o' the Sunken Bones Society. We're an organization out here in Denver, Colorado what raises money for maritime causes by hosting the largest landlocked TLAPD party around! Yarr!

I've long been into pirates and piracy and, coupled with a deep abiding love of history, of reenactment, and of the sea -- provided the perfect foundation for bein' a pirate as much o' the year as is mundanely possible.

Tis a pleasure to finally make the acquaintance of those o' you here .... I've heard many a good tale about this place and just never have found the time to stop by. Now I'm kicking myself for not having done so sooner.

Looking forward to learning more about ye all, and about yer passion for pirates.

Yers by the Code,

S. Drake,

Captain, The Sunken Bones Society

---

The average man will bristle if you say his father was dishonest,

but he will brag a little if he discovers that his great-grandfather was a pirate.

Welcome aboard, mate. I be at least 4 hours away from any shoreline, so I sympathize wit' the lot o' ye!

Rum fer me, mate!

'Til the Morrow,
Cap'n Bloody Sam Rackham
Captain o' The Cursed Few
Co Organizer o' The Southern Pirate Festival
Ship's Carpenter o' The Atlanta Pirates & Wenches Guild

Member of Order of Leviathan 2nd Generation

Ahoy mate! Good to see you in the Pub! Glad I could direct you to these waters! We aquatically challenged types gotta stick together!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

Plenty o' pirates who be marooned upon land. I be at least 2 - 3 days from any shoreline that is associated with an ocean or sea. And over 4 hours to th' nearest large lake that can be mistake for a sea.

Again, don't feel bad, mate. ;)

At least McCool be near-bouts ye!

BTW.... welcome to th' Pub! Enjoy yo'r stay here at this fine establishment. Hope it be grand comradery for ye as well as flood ye with a wealth of information that ye may be seekin'.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Yar! Landlocked and stuck on the same cursed stretch o' sun baked rock as ye be! The locker o' Denver be as dry a spit of rock infested watsland as ever 'ere was! Glad ta have th' company though. Perhaps we can get you and MacCool ta anty up in an *ahem* honest game o' cards or some such!

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

3660251270_1501aa649b.jpg