Port Washington was good a time!

Jib

Had a great time at the Port Washington Pirate Festival. The crew gave out almost two chests full of trinkets to the new pirate recruits. The patrons seemed engaged and pirates friendly and ready for fun.

Aye. I'm eager t' see images, too. I've only seen a select few on Facebook. And I mean they were a select few - a few images of a small selection of certain pirates. Generally, Just of pirates standing pretty and nothing of what the festival was all about! Action, man! I want t' see action!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Yes, Red Bess....the weather cooperated until night fall on Saturday, but by then...most folks ended up going out to eat or found their way into the beer tent. Saturday nights Fireworks were a site to see. I hope that with everything going so well this year, next year will be bigger and better....

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Weather cooperated? wow. ::: stunned:::

LOL.. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE th' photos thus far, Cheeky! Absolutely fabulous! And... kidnapped? By Pirates? :::Gasp:: tsk tsk.. :D At lest ye got a ride in a fine carriage. Better to be a Lady rather than a Wench, aye?

Will be interesting to see what happens next year. But... would most definitely like to know things well before hand, instead of a week or two weeks before the event.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!