Pirates of Paynetown REGISTRATION

historyfanatic

Hello folks,

Just a reminder that the deadline for registering for Pirates of Paynetown has been extended to July 15th!

Remember, your registration must be postmarked by July 15th!!!

No one will be allowed to set up or participate in battles without a signed registration on file!!

No registrations will be accepted on-site!

Go to www.piratesofpaynetown.org to register.

Edited by historyfanatic

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

Militia Captain, Merchant Sailor, Tailor, Brewer, Gunrunner and Occassional Pirate...

www.piratesofpaynetown.org

www.taylor-rosehistorical.com

www.ladywashington.org

:::le sigh::: I'm hoping to get the Registration in. But, not sure who is attending with me let alone I haven't a clue if I will have that weekend off. So, I'm at a catch 22. :P

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Just a reminder that today is the deadline! Get your registration in the mail today!!!

If we still have any space left once all the registrations are in, then I will be able to accept a few late registrations, but don't take that chance! If your registration is postmarked today, (JUNE 1ST) then you are guaranteed IN. Otherwise it's first-come, first served until I send in the numbers for insurance. Once that's done, no one else will be allowed to register. Don't wait!

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

Militia Captain, Merchant Sailor, Tailor, Brewer, Gunrunner and Occassional Pirate...

www.ladywashington.org

• 1 year later...

Just a reminder that today is the deadline! Get your registration in the mail today!!!

If we still have any space left once all the registrations are in, then I will be able to accept a few late registrations, but don't take that chance! If your registration is postmarked today, (JUNE 1ST) then you are guaranteed IN. Otherwise it's first-come, first served until I send in the numbers for insurance. Once that's done, no one else will be allowed to register. Don't wait!

Hello Mate

Can you confirm that you received our registration ?

Thx Mate

Yo Ho.......

Hello Mate

Can you confirm that you received our registration ?

Thx Mate

Capt. J, historyfanatic (Nathanael) hardly ever checks into the pub... In my experience, he also does not confirm registrations as he has to deal with dozens (if not hundreds)... But if you are really concerned, the best course of action is always to contact him directly via direct means, not a forum post. Thanks!

Michael_banner.jpg

Thank-you Michael...

Capt. J,

I have not finished processing the stack of registrations in front of me yet, however, if you sent it, then I probably have it. I'll try to finish those up and let you know that I have it.

For the record, if anyone still wants to attend, we have extended the registration deadline to July 15th as we still have some spaces available...

If you have further questions, call me at (812) 606-1264.

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

www.ladywashington.org