Formatting for Forum

I would like to post some fiction I've written and it includes illustrations and special formatting. How do I post it here? Do I use html? Do I have to format it inside the message window provided? Does anyone have any tips for me? I'd be much obliged. I'd hate to post something that shows up on the forum as some malformed beastie.

-Pearly

Curvy.jpg

if you already have it done, might be best to post a link to it. You are more than welcome to post here but it will need to fit inside the window unless stynky has a magic button he can push, it will probably still look like a malformed beastie. If its really long, you might need to post it in a couple windows though.

Thank you! I will work on the link idea, I think that would work out best!

if you already have it done, might be best to post a link to it. You are more than welcome to post here but it will need to fit inside the window unless stynky has a magic button he can push, it will probably still look like a malformed beastie. If its really long, you might need to post it in a couple windows though.

Curvy.jpg

You might also consider setting it up as a blog site, with a link here. That way even more people would see it. Blogspot.com makes it really easy to do, and it's free.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Thanks for your help! I have another question, sorry to be such a barnacle, but can I post a story using characters I did not invent? I'm talking fanfiction here, but have no fear, it's not POTC, it's J.M. Barrie's Neverland. I would, of course, put in a disclaimer.

Curvy.jpg