I need bigger guns

What cheer all,

I have many library gigs to do this summer and am looking for some great guns, either firing or Quaker guns, for my presentations. Any suggestions? I am talking with one sutler about a Quaker gun, but do not want to over-tax him as he is recovering from cancer treatment. Ideally I am looking for a four to six pounder.

Keep you powder dry,

John Atwood

Here ya go:

http://www.loyalistarms.freeservers.com/ReplicaCannons.htm

Loyalist Arms is now offering FULL SCALE replica cannons.

For film & stage props, decor for home or office building, historic sites, or for those who simply cannot afford to own the real thing.

These cannons are safe and cannot be fired.

These items are already finding their way into museums in the US.

The model pictured, is a naval carriage, 18 pounder. The Garrison style carriage would be almost identical.

Specs: Barrel: Durable hollow plastic with black iron finish, over 5 feet long with false liner.

Carriage: solid wood, 40 inches long and 16 inch high at front; hand crafted.

Wheels:composite wood for durability; Front O.D. 10 inch, Rear O.D. 9 inch.

Weight: approx. 85 pounds. Can easily be picked up and carried by two people.

Barrel and wheels, and carriage can be separated for packaging and shipping.

These replica cannons are manufactured here in Nova Scotia, Canada, a province famous for privateers, pirates

naval battles, early forts, and buried treasure, as well as the oldest permanent settlement in North America.

Barrel is made from durable plastic, with a finish that looks extremely close to cast iron.

Carriage is made of hand fashioned wood and can be had in red or light grey.

Wheels are made of composite wood and can be painted by customer to simulate wood or iron.

What every pirate, privateer, military historian, ex-naval person, or the guy, who has everything wants:

An awesome, full scale replica cannon would look great, guarding your driveway, or placed on your deck, or wharf.

Maybe it would hold a place of honour, next to the flagpole at your cottage or legion, or perhaps would give your

yacht or sailboat that old world look.

Add some historical class to the front of your shop or store.

Take one along to the next living history event, and park it next to your tent.

This item is a real attention grabber.

Available now for only $525.00 Cdn. Shipping extra.

Can be shipped anywhere.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

• 3 years later...