Smallest cannon EVER

Red-Handed Jill

World's smallest Cannon??

Jeeze, I thought that was the nick name of this guy that used to hang at the Irelands 32 Pub. ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Nice.

All I am going to say is that Kate's cannon in longer. hehe

I had a video on MySpace posted of Kate firing her canon, and it seems MySpace purges videos over a certain age, because it isn't there any more and I know I didn't delete it. ;)

While we usually don't fire anything from it, we have in the past done so (usually leather bits left over from when I do leather working with the leather hole punch)... The accuracy is terrible, but we did manage to hit the broad side of my old van from about a dozen paces once. ;)

It did make a fun cake topper (just powder, no projectile) for M.A. d'Dogge and RedJessi's B-Day cake last year. ;) I think someone even ate the piece of cake with the black powder burn in the icing!

Michael_banner.jpg

Nice.

All I am going to say is that Kate's cannon in longer. hehe

I had a video on MySpace posted of Kate firing her canon, and it seems MySpace purges videos over a certain age, because it isn't there any more and I know I didn't delete it. ;)

While we usually don't fire anything from it, we have in the past done so (usually leather bits left over from when I do leather working with the leather hole punch)... The accuracy is terrible, but we did manage to hit the broad side of my old van from about a dozen paces once. ;)

It did make a fun cake topper (just powder, no projectile) for M.A. d'Dogge and RedJessi's B-Day cake last year. ;) I think someone even ate the piece of cake with the black powder burn in the icing!

Here's Kate's broadside from a year ago.

Mark

I wonder what kind of powder he's feeding it. It seems to be sort of a reddish brown color......

>>> Cascabel

I'm guessing that he is taking apart a firecracker and using its powder and fuse.

Mark

It is a rather cute wee thing, isn't it? So, is Iron Jack going to make himself one to add to his cannon collection? ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

world's smallest cannon. Nay, I want the world's BIGGEST cannon.

I thought the biggest one was the one in the Kremlin in Moscow.

Though, it has never been fired and the balls made for it are wider than the barrel . . .

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Hahaha, brilliant!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

That's an accurate lil bugger, but I believe someone on the GBO cannon forum makes one smaller that uses BBs for ammo.

A caution to all: All cannon, regardless of size, can quickly become a pipe bomb instead of a cannon , unless designed and made properly.

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

Aye, too big 'n' too small! I prefer my own (1/3 scale) 6 Pounder. She'll put a 1" ball through 7" of solid oak ..... just need to make a naval carriage so I can make 'er a bow gun :P

cannon10t.jpg

(For scale, the wheels are 20" diameter)

Captain of Enterprise out of Rheault Bay

Aye, too big 'n' too small! I prefer my own (1/3 scale) 6 Pounder. She'll put a 1" ball through 7" of solid oak ..... just need to make a naval carriage so I can make 'er a bow gun :P

cannon10t.jpg

(For scale, the wheels are 20" diameter)

Yer Bronzee is Bad Arse DeviousDi .

I must agree with Capt Thighbiter . As an active GBO cannon member is familiar with the Nano~Cannons the machinists build there.

hat's an accurate lil bugger, but I believe someone on the GBO cannon forum makes one smaller that uses BBs for ammo.

A caution to all: All cannon, regardless of size, can quickly become a pipe bomb instead of a cannon , unless designed and made properly.

Tartan Jack I do believe you you are right .

I thought the biggest one was the one in the Kremlin in Moscow.

Though, it has never been fired and the balls made for it are wider than the barrel . . .

And finally as we ALL know thats not the worlds smallest Cannon.

Its the worlds smallest Mortar LOL. Its not shaped like a cannon ., its more of an interpretation of a Civil~War Dictator~Mortar and carriage. THE SCHWERER GUSTAV is definitely no slouch ! The Gun in India is pretty cool Black~Hearted~Pearl !

My personal favorite for the worlds largest gun sits at the Yuma Proving Grounds in Yuma AZ ..., They call it Nuclear Annie ..., I think you can all figure that one out :P

Edited by HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

• 3 weeks later...

ONE WORD

BRILLIANT!!!

Charity Ann Rackham

Captain of the Jade Dragon

Admiral of the Rackham Fleet

British Columbia, Canada

FaceBook (Christina Carr AKA Charity Ann Rackham - as well as a Jade Dragon Pirates page)

Myspace (carrhunger is the personal one and Jadedragonpirates is the other)

BCRF page is: http://www.bcrenfest.com

Jade Dragon: http://www.jadedragonpirates.com

May our ships pass peacefully in the night. Note I say nothing of the day.

JDpyracy150.jpg