Handstitching Basics by Kass Resurrection???

Korisios

I was wandering if the pictures of this thread could be made visible again....

So I and others could learn from it to?? dry.gif

as far as I can tell, it is visible.... The thread is just locked so no further posts can be added to it. Do you mean you want the topic unlocked so you can add questions or other info to it? Or is it that I can see the topic and you can't for whatever reason?

Let me know and I will try and fix it for you.

Michael_banner.jpg

as far as I can tell, it is visible.... The thread is just locked so no further posts can be added to it. Do you mean you want the topic unlocked so you can add questions or other info to it? Or is it that I can see the topic and you can't for whatever reason?

I can read it, but I can't see the pictures...

I am a visual learner you know...rolleyes.gif

gallery_11212_490_27192.jpg

I can read it, but I can't see the pictures...

I am a visual learner you know...rolleyes.gif

If there were pictures, the were linked from another source and have been removed.... But to me it looks like there might not have ever been images to go with that thread. sorry I can't help you there. I do know that if you buy any Reconstructing History pattern, there are graphics that quickly demonstrate those stitches.... But I am pretty sure most of them can be found on the web somewhere. Maybe when I am on a more stable computer on Monday, I will look for some good pictorals online, and post them here for you.

Michael_banner.jpg