Open invite for May 22 in Morehead NC

captscurvy_nc

I have a show to do for a church group on the 22 in Morehead NC and then we are having dinner at the Sanitary Fish Market. If anyone is in the area and wants to come in that evening in garb to hang out feel free. I can't buy your meal or drinks since I'm a youth chapperone this time but I will be in full Blackbeard attire.

I have a show to do for a church group on the 22 in Morehead NC and then we are having dinner at the Sanitary Fish Market. If anyone is in the area and wants to come in that evening in garb to hang out feel free. I can't buy your meal or drinks since I'm a youth chapperone this time but I will be in full Blackbeard attire.

Blackbeard as youth chaperon... what is wrong with this picture? Would have loved to join you with this but unfortunately state testing rears its ugly head this month...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

What's even funnier is this same group want me to come as Blackbeard for Vacation Bible School as well since the lesson plans deal with sailing metaphors and navigation. I've been asked to do some strange events in the past (Blackbbeard as a guest at a wine tasting for the Raleigh Women's Club or as I call it the room where southern bells go to die) but never thought Blackbeard would be asked to give a lesson for Vacation Bible School.....