I have questions

Ahoy, Barracuda!

If you scroll down the main page, you'll find a section labled "The Arts of Pyracy." That's where you want to be. The sub-forum called the "Skull & Quill Society" is where you can post your original stories. The sub-forum known as "The Theives Market" is where you can hawk your wares.

As for rank, someone else will have to answer that in more detail for you. All I can say is that your title under your avatar is based on number of posts.

Edited by Captain McCool

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

There is no rank here... no one listens to no one... well except listening to Stynky... once in awhile...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

There is no rank here... no one listens to no one... well except listening to Stynky... once in awhile...

I must agree, Stynky is the rankest person here, and hence the name I reckon.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Haha... well said...

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

:::Gibbs slaps Sterling and Graydog::: LOL...

Don't mind them two. ::gives Sterling and Graydog an odd "behave" look:::

Ranks not really an important bit here. It only shows how much ye've posted here, long ye've been here, etc. But we NEVER go by it. :) Generally, rank is the admin - Stynky and Black Syren - and the Moderators - too many to list off that M.A. d'Dogge would start shootin' at me if I named them all.

Ye be more than welcome t' post fan fic here... in th' appropriate place that is. Th' Skull and Quill Society I believe.

Merchandise... well, not really. But look under the Thieves Market for some items that some members do offer or are just getting rid of. There's even a list of vendors and sutlers. Plus ask around to see what members can make for ye.

Hope that helps some, lass. Again, welcome to th' Pub.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...

To revive an old thread . . .

What ARE the various ranks and "change points" of post numbers?

I'm curious. I kinda like "pyrate captain" and would like it to stay that no matter how many posts I make.

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

Oi Jack, ye might be wanting to pm Stynky on that question...he might not see it in here and he would certainly know the answer to it.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Now look what ye lot have done! Ye scared th' poor thing off! Beth? They not be that frightening. They bark more than they bite!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Yep. And when we bite it's not altogether unpleasant blink.gif

-Captain Jack Sparrow