Please, there are NO casting calls now...

Iron Bess

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROTDLMBAO?

Maybe I just missed it somewhere along the lines, but could someone please explain what that one means? I'm feeling pretty DCBBIYCMM (danged clueless beyond belief if you catch my meaning.)

And by the way, when there IS a casting call, Bess, be sure and show the appropriate individuals how good Keira and the Bilgemunky look together - they'll probably want to write in a special part just for me :)

(picture can be seen in my profile, for anyone who missed it)

I AM BILGEMUNKY

ROTDLMBAO?

Maybe I just missed it somewhere along the lines, but could someone please explain what that one means? I'm feeling pretty DCBBIYCMM (danged clueless beyond belief if you catch my meaning.)

And by the way, when there IS a casting call, Bess, be sure and show the appropriate individuals how good Keira and the Bilgemunky look together - they'll probably want to write in a special part just for me :)

(Ahem...) ROTDLMBAO

Rolling on the deck laugh'n me bloom'n (or blasted) arse off!

And of course, the Pub will get the news right away when it comes across m'desk about casting calls. Moast likely they will have a *re-call* first for folks from the first film and then fill in from there.

Everyone can have a shot but it DOES help it your in the extra's union at least. Anyone (aside from those that have told me endlessly) in the SAG union?

For those of you that cast here at the studio... we can *drink up me hearties Yo Ho!* in the commissary and I'll do a walkabout with you.

:D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Proud I be that yer were pay'n attention!! :D :)

:D PSSSST!!!!....Lemmee know when Aye ain't, eh????......... :D

:D:D

...........and really bad eggs......

My dear, dear boy..... you will be the FIRST one to be made to take notice!! :D

(chuckle) Pirate! :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:D Hmm, ye're cat or mine?? :D ....Just pullin' ye're wooden keg!! :)

:D Nothing so gouche lad!

I've had little need to fall back on *leather* to get a lad to *stand* at attention! :D:D:D

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates life for me! :D

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Phew!!!....(Breathes deep breath)....Had me a wee bit worried, lass! :D

....No rain right now, 'tis good, eh?........

Smile'n sweetly...) 'Tis always good to have a *bit* o'fear m'lad. (lovingly winks at yer)

Yes, yes!! Dry weather is good.

I think I could float the Royaliste in me backyard just now!! :D

Nothing so charming as a blind German Shepard trying to find her way through sopping wet adobe! :D

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

(Ahem...) ROTDLMBAO

Rolling on the deck laugh'n me bloom'n (or blasted) arse off!

And of course, the Pub will get the news right away when it comes across m'desk about casting calls. Moast likely they will have a *re-call* first for folks from the first film and then fill in from there.

Everyone can have a shot but it DOES help it your in the extra's union at least. Anyone (aside from those that have told me endlessly) in the SAG union?

For those of you that cast here at the studio... we can *drink up me hearties Yo Ho!* in the commissary and I'll do a walkabout with you.

I've worked SAG contract but never joined. Too limited on Union work here. Right to work state and all. Just need to pay them and viola I'm in.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

ROTDLMBAO?

Not another &%^#( monkey! :D Do you think you could handle that Bess? :D

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

[

Nothing so charming as a blind German Shepard trying to find her way through sopping wet adobe!    :D

Nor as smelly! :D Wet dog! Poor Clancy :)

Hey!!! :D

I BEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeg your pardon!! :D

Clancy smells sweet no matter what! (Yeah, right... that's why her LOVE name is Stinky!) :D:D:D

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I thought that was due to another problem :D:D:D

Even so she's a sweety pie! :)

Awwwww!! :D Don't be tell'n tails outta school on her!! (Bless her little gassy heart!)

Yeah, she sure is sweet. She's my own little oxy-moron. She's my *Sweet Stinky*

(I'm gonna tell her you tattled Red!) :D She'll be save'n one up JUST for you! :D

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

All I ask is for stories behind the scenes (with lots of piratey embelishments). I can't be in the movie and just want to live vicariously through those who can. Just know I will be spending me plunder on the film to make it another success.

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

I thought that was due to another problem  ;)   ;)   ;)

Even so she's a sweety pie!  :)

Awwwww!! ;) Don't be tell'n tails outta school on her!! (Bless her little gassy heart!)

Yeah, she sure is sweet. She's my own little oxy-moron. She's my *Sweet Stinky*

(I'm gonna tell her you tattled Red!) ;) She'll be save'n one up JUST for you! ;)

(Shudder at the thought remembering last visit) ;) Make note, no live flame near Clancy. ;);)

Back to POTC sequel.

There was a piece on IMDB www.imdb.com about how the Depp-miester can't wait to work on the sequel/s. Apparently he misses Jack just as much as we do. :)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Back to POTC sequel.

There was a piece on IMDB www.imdb.com about how the Depp-miester can't wait to work on the sequel/s. Apparently he misses Jack just as much as we do. :)

:ph34r: Surprises me not. I wonder why? :: innocent look with halo above head::

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Back to POTC sequel.

Aye, that be the rumble'n's.... Ol' Johnny is eager.

Now, we'll see if Disney cough's up what is contracted. :o

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Aye, that be the rumble'n's.... Ol' Johnny is eager.

Now, we'll see if Disney cough's up what is contracted. :huh:

Crossing my fingers, toes and scabbards. Come on, Disney...do it for Ol' Walt.

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't mean to bother ye, but could one a ye fill me in on what Bess has to do with POTC?

Sort of new at the pub and never figured it out.

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Don't mean to bother ye, but could one a ye fill me in on what Bess has to do with POTC?

Sort of new at the pub and never figured it out.

(Ahem...)

Herself, Iron Bess, be years and years in the employ of the Walt Disney Studios. :ph34r:

Therein, she be known as an *Actor Wrangler* which is a fancy term for baby sitter. :ph34r:

She tends to the day to day needs of writers, Producers and Directors. If Disney makes it she is somehow in the mix. (Not altogether a pretty picture is it lad?) :ph34r:

She has had more then a few of the Pub fellows over to visit (why... two of your number this very afternoon!) to see where such lowly films as Pirates of the Caribbean were filmed. :)

Add to that that she is also a professional swordswoman... and she be right busy!! :huh:

(Soft smile)

Anything else lad?? :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif