Please, there are NO casting calls now...

Iron Bess

Okay folks, one or two emails is one thing but I a being overwhelmed with people asking me if there is truth to the rumor that there is a casting call for POTC2 soon. ;)

No. No. And no! I don;t care where you heard it or in what state of the union. I don't care how nice the person was or how knowledgable they seemed. There is no scheduled upcoming auditions. For anything.

Whoever is still taking this rumor out for it's daily walk will you please stop. ;)

Again, there is NO TRUTH to the RUMOR that there is a casting call soon for POTC2 At least not one sanctioned by the production company or Jerry Bruckheimer productions. ;)

I promise, I promise I will post it here when I know anything. ;)

Thanks mates, ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have expect to hear more rumors about the script before rumors about casting would hit. It couldn't even be possible for the second film to be casting yet. The first one just finished on June 27, 2003...just six months ago.

There's a thought...Only 6 months from the 1st premiere and still all this buzz. ;)

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

I heard from my sister's brother's second cousin who heard from this wench who knows this kid who heard from a girl who was walking to school who listened to a dude at a bus stop that he was in the casting for the new movie... Must be just a rumor

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

LOL.. cute, very cute, El Pirata. :ph34r:

Hmmm... rumors are still flying? Haven't heard any ssince December. Interesting.

A little chatter here & there about "can't wait for the 2nd movie" ... but that is it.

Trust you there, Bess. I wouldn't trust anything else floatin' about unless it came from you. :)

Huzzah!

Anastazia

~Master & Commander of the Resurrection

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

So, is there gonna be a casting call for POTC2 soon? That's what I heard. :ph34r:

:ph34r::ph34r:

Aims her flintlock at the wee little...... skull.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!* :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!* :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

...ow.

Won't be hearin' outta THAT ear any time soon...

*pokes at ear with finger and winces a bit....*

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!*  :ph34r:   :ph34r:   :ph34r:

Thank ye lass, I been wonderin' 'ow to stop this headache. :ph34r:

Yeah... your lucky I was aiming at...(ahem) your skull. :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!*  B)   :huh:   :ph34r:

Thank ye lass, I been wonderin' 'ow to stop this headache. :huh:

Yeah... your lucky I was aiming at...(ahem) your skull. B)

Careful lass I might need that one, since its the only one I use. B)

I think, therefor I am. Or maybe I just think I am.

...ow.

Won't be hearin' outta THAT ear any time soon...

*pokes at ear with finger and winces a bit....*

Yer right 'bout that Miss Hawkings. About 30 years ago I was at a rifle range with a few mates. The range master called fer a cease fire, an' the lad next to me 'ad a hangfire, he was new to muzzle-loadin'. Anyway I had just took out me earplugs when 'is musket made a loud BOOOOM! two feet from me left ear. It were well o'er a month afor I could hear agin. An' after 30 years half me hearin' is gone from me left ear an' she's still ringin'. Ahh, the fond memories of youth. :)

I think, therefor I am. Or maybe I just think I am.

• 2 weeks later...

2 years ago (seems so long now) I went down to Tampa to attending the cattle call fer the first PotC. I was heartbroken that I wasn't cast...

And then I found out that I was too pretty to be one of the ugly, scuzzy pirates. So I felt better.

Eh... I'm rambling in my old age.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

This rumor has gotton SO out of hand that the wrtitters office now has a disclaimer on their own phone line!!

And the truth is... priduction may have to be pushed back as it is.

There is NO cast calls for the time being. I promise to let you all know when it 's going to happen. :blink:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

so.... is there a casting call now? Cause a friend of a friend of a monkey told me that starting.... now... there would be one.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

so.... is there a casting call now? Cause a friend of a friend of a monkey told me that starting.... now... there would be one.

Maybe you misunderstood.

Maybe the friend was a Jackass??

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

But my cousin's, mama's baby's daddy's uncle's sister-in-law said it was true. :ph34r:

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

So, is there gonna be a casting call for POTC2 soon?  That's what I heard. ;)

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!* :lol::lol:;);)

haha nice ;);)

'Do not be afraid to dream, for out of such fragile things come miracles'

Despite how annoying this is, Bess.. you have to admit.. thisis rather amusing.

Either that or you can pull off a Barbossa... eye roll, pull out the pistol, cock the hammer, aim & fire at the poor bastard(s) that annoy ya.

::evil grinz::

:lol: If not act like you put a pistol to your head. Did that on Halloween night.. talk about bringing down the house! I wasn't sure if everyone would stop laughing! I just did it absently. It melted the tension away & eased everyone's nerves. :) Of course, it worked well cause I had a cheap prop pistol & dressed as a pirate. Was great. cause after I 'shot' myself.. my co-worker dressed as a Nun kinda 'blessed' me into the grave. ;)

Well... I trust ya there, Bess. Just hope the writers are doing good, & no so seriously stressed over this... maybe they need a trip to the Caribbean to help ease the stress. I'd say help... but may kill their minds & defeat the sequel since there are TONS of story ideas out there. Heaven forbid with some of them :: wince::

Toss them a rum for me. :lol:

Ooooh.. & ..:: goes back to look..:: eventhough a monkey was involved... at least it wasn't everybody AND their dog! :ph34r:

Huzzah!

Forever Barbossa's,

Anastazia

~Master & Commander of the Resurrection

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Either that or you can pull off a Barbossa... eye roll, pull out the pistol, cock the hammer, aim & fire at the poor bastard(s) that annoy ya.

::evil grinz::

Already done that. (see above) :angry:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Bess, gimmee a holler if'n that mail arrives! :( ..off to town now betwixt the rains... :angry:

I be keep'n a weather eye out mate... :P

I'll run up the news as soon as I lay me anxious hands on it.

The.... mail that is. :(

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif