Big Bear Pirate Faire - June 5 & 6, 2010

Black Hearted Pearl

masthead2-2.jpg

The Big Bear Valley Renaissance Society, Inc., is having it's 5th annual Big Bear Pirate Faire June 5th & 6th 2010 on the NORTH SHORE ON THE LAKE!!!

There will be battle re-enactments and battles on the 'New Pirate' beach, court martial & court re-enactments, stage shows, shopping and food!!

All profits go to the youth of the Valley for educational endeavors. Some activities at additional charge.

Mark your calendars!

PIRATE FAIRE June 5th & 6th, 2010

10am to 6pm

Big Bear Pirate Faire

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 4 weeks later...

masthead2-2.jpg

The Big Bear Valley Renaissance Society, Inc., is having it's 5th annual Big Bear Pirate Faire June 5th & 6th 2010 on the NORTH SHORE ON THE LAKE!!!

There will be battle re-enactments and battles on the 'New Pirate' beach, court martial & court re-enactments, stage shows, shopping and food!!

All profits go to the youth of the Valley for educational endeavors. Some activities at additional charge.

Mark your calendars!

PIRATE FAIRE June 5th & 6th, 2010

10am to 6pm

Big Bear Pirate Faire

unfortunately the event has been canceled due to.................snow damage!?!!! It is planned to be up again in 2011

the further away from Scotland ye roam, the more Scottish ye become

I am very sorry to hear this. You all work so hard to put on a great show.

Fair winds,

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!