What's in your garage?

MarkG

. . . there is a 1970 Dodge Challenger taking up most of the space. I've had it since 1972.

Oh, and BTW, it's for sale, if anyone is interested. :D

Really? Hmmmmm...

PM me the specs if you wish. B)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

way to much crap...im kinda a pack rat...had ta move my forge and bench outside there wasnt enough room in my shed/shack.i try to have a little bit of everything...

Here at metal wackers forge.....um....well... we wack metal.

http://www.colonialseaport.org/

http://www.creweofthearchangel.com/

http://www.blackbeardscrew.org/

Avast Ye All! This be the dwelling of Dutch, Bosun o th "Meka"II. 8 Guns, Brig o War homeport Beaufort, NC. So in my "Communal Garage" lives my home, the motor vessel "Patience", homeport Tarpon River, Florida. She is a 34 ft. raised pilot house, cockpit motor yacht. Hull built in East Blue Hill, Maine by Webber's Cove Boatyard and finished in 1968 by Lighthouse Point Marine in Lighthouse Point, FL. Hull is hand laid up fiberglass. The cabin and interior are African Mahogany. Powered by Perkins 6-354, 135 hp. 900 mile range.

Currently restoring cabin tops. Deck replacement completed. I have been living aboard this boat since 1993. She's designed to "Drink six, feed four and sleep two!" The ensuite stateroom is forward and the remainder of the boat is salon and cockpit giving more than half her length for "living room". I have posted pics of her interior on my profile page.

Oh Yeah! I have a rental climate controled storage in FL and another regular locker in NC! You can have but so much crap aboard before you go below your Plimsole Line!

Edited by capn'rob

• 2 months later...

Let's see - two motorcycles, Roadstar and 535 virage (Butch Cannon's), washer, dryer, table saw, camping equipment, workbench, sound equipment collection from playing in bands for 35 years, Spray painting equipment, riding leather collection, lawnmower, weed whackers, overhead storage with HO train board, trains, buildings, boxes with 1000's of HO scale trees, old books, boxes of the ex's old shitte, boxes with half filled oddball liquors, but no cars and no boat. Old dinghy in the backyard.

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

My workbench, toolboxes, hardware, what's left of my electrician stuff, 2006 Honda Shadow Sabre 1100 , 2003 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4x4 ,1999 GMC Sierra Xtra cab 4x4 , air compressor, lumber (to finish the garage I just added 9ft across the whole 24ft span), 4 Contico Tuff-Bin boxes full of my tents and overflow reenacting gear (that wont fit in the 12X16 shed with all the rest of it), and 75 bales of top quality brome hay that wouldn't fit in the hay barn. I need more space for more stuff!!! (Oh, and three kayaks when they aren't stored in the horse trailer).

Whew, that made me tired.

Bo

we had a mouse die in one of the inside walls after a AC repairman messed with the lines going into the house.

ugh ... had to cut drywall out to find it (happened a few years ago). that outside entry was fixed quickly.... lol

mP

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

2 harleys, (one adorned with pirate skulls, guess which one is mine?) a riding lawn mower, a figurehead for a viking ship, a tiller for a race boat we made, 5 bicycles, a whole mess of tools, a refrigerator full of cold ones, and a small horse.

Does the horse know how to open the fridge yet?

Bo

we had a mouse die in one of the inside walls after a AC repairman messed with the lines going into the house.

ugh ... had to cut drywall out to find it (happened a few years ago). that outside entry was fixed quickly.... lol

mP

We had one die in the dash of our car in the spring three years back... OK, no more details.

Bo

2 harleys, (one adorned with pirate skulls, guess which one is mine?) a riding lawn mower, a figurehead for a viking ship, a tiller for a race boat we made, 5 bicycles, a whole mess of tools, a refrigerator full of cold ones, and a small horse.

Does the horse know how to open the fridge yet?

Bo

No, he knows how to open the feed bin just fine though in the rare moments he sneaks out, but I'm still trying to get him away from the harleys.