Surgeon's Journal Web Page - Searle's Raid

Mission

After a month and a half of alternating my nights between studying Spanish and working on this monster (that was going to be 6 pages long...then 7...then 8...) it is done! Thanks so much to the lovely Brig for looking editing it for me after I could look at it no more. If anyone know the names of people that I don't, please feel free to let me know so I can correct that. There were so many of them...

Searle's Raid 2010 Surgeon's Journal

Feel free to share it with others who aren't around here much.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

After a month and a half of alternating my nights between studying Spanish and working on this monster (that was going to be 6 pages long...then 7...then 8...) it is done! Thanks so much to the lovely Brig for looking editing it for me after I could look at it no more. If anyone know the names of people that I don't, please feel free to let me know so I can correct that. There were so many of them...

Searle's Raid 2010 Surgeon's Journal

Feel free to share it with others who aren't around here much.

Read it this morning and laughed all over again - nice work....

ihtcbanner.jpg

Read it this morning and laughed all over again - nice work....

Glad you enjoyed it. But...how did you manage to read it this morning? I didn't tell anyone but Brig about it before I posted this.

(Get Kelly to read it too.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Hey Great job Mate..Funny and entertaining..Was interesting to see how others view us...Thankyou!!!! I'm going to share your link with the rest of the Crew from Ancient City Privateers..By the way it was Chris Clark who was fighting with Carlos and the chick that you called mellissa with the Giggle going in her shawl during the fight is Latina...Also the Women of the Spanish section roll the public lines out and keep the public entertained explaining what is going on nd stay ahead of the battle to keep the public safe..Dont get many Acalides for it but it's the reason why we can do this great live Battle stuff downtown....

Cant wait to read more of your adventures......

THE wench