Any Green Bay Scallywags??

Avast, ya scurvey doggs!...The port 'o Green Bay has alloted us a bit 'o room on the bulkhead for public interaction..If'n any groups or singular rascals want to participate in the Tallships Festival, give me an email,eh??...No pay,just play.. (bloody heck, you'll be lucky to get out alive!)...

Grrr... wish I were close 'nough, Captain. But... I can sure 'nough spread th' word. How be that? :P

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

That's about 6 hrs away. But if I have the time, I might be able to drive up???

When are you planning to dock?

Avast, ya scurvey doggs!...The port 'o Green Bay has alloted us a bit 'o room on the bulkhead for public interaction..If'n any groups or singular rascals want to participate in the Tallships Festival, give me an email,eh??...No pay,just play.. (bloody heck, you'll be lucky to get out alive!)...

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Ahoy! It seems by the calendar, that the event is Aug 12-15..The 12th is a Thursday. We haven't received any info yet from the folks at Green Bay, so what they have scheduled for Thursday is still a mystery. It could just be an 'arrival' day; we just don't know yet. If so, we'll arrive as scheduled. If it's an 'open to the public' day, we'd most likely try to arrive late Wednesday...Hard to say yet, as much as I hate to be vague..We're still in New York, so it's a long call from one to the other yet...In 2006, we had some major engine trouble, and ended up at the end of a tow line enroute to Green Bay (and a huge mechanic's bill!)...Hoping for better this time through!....

I've been adding updates for this summer's venues when possible on two facbook spots; A 'group' under 'Privateer Royaliste', and a 'page' under 'Privateer!'....Scope 'em out, they have some great photo albums that are posted and updated....

Edited by the Royaliste

• 2 months later...

I don't know how much time I'll be able to spend at the festival proper, but on Saturday I'll be Pirate DJing at the Seize the Bay Festival/Party at the City Centre Marina, right alongsides the Tallship Festival. Stop by for a drink and some tunes - pirate garb highly encouraged!

Facebook - 'Seize the Bay' Event

I AM BILGEMUNKY

Alas, Red Bess and I will be at the Tall Ships Festival in Duluth, MN 2 weeks prior to your call in Green Bay, with a Royal Navy War of 1812 unit we've hooked up with. But Duluth, being the head of navigation for the Great Lakes, is a long haul, and only 8 ships have committed to making that leg of the tour. Wish we could make it to Green Bay again. We were there the last time you were - 3 years ago? 4? It was over 100 degrees, the festival site was hit by high winds overnight, and if I recall correctly, the Royaliste had some major mechanical crisis while there. Hopes and Prayers that this year will be much more positive in every regard.

Avast! Royaliste is moores in Cleveland, taking on provisions for the run to Green Bay..Still shorthanded, so step up if ye need a sail fix mateys!...aye!

AHHHHH!!!!! Oh, ye are a devilish tease, Captain! :::whimpers::: Alas, I'll be missing the fun. Pity. Would love to offer a hand or two but cannot.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...