Wench Auction

capn'rob

Avast ye Buccaneers Bold, Ye Pirates, All. Hear me well, in the Old Towne of Beaufort there be an Auction! Of what, sez ye? I tells ye, Sez I. Wenches, lad. The finast. Buy one, two or more! What gets ye, sez ye? I tells ye, sez I! Ye buys Dinner and the Company of one of these most Charming and Aluring Ladies what ken only be found in sech a fine place as this. So come ye, one or come ye all. Fer it's a time we shall be a'havin'!

Here it be, an I tells ye straight. Ye comes to the Olde Towne o' Beaufort on the twenty first day o' May at 8 pm at Clawson's Resturaun and heres wot we do. We present the Finast o' Ladies the Towne 'as to offer. No Hags or He-Shes, but right fine ladies. Each one with a treat from one of the fine Victualin' Establishments in our loverly Towne. Now, ere's wot ye do; ye bids agin all other Pirates bold, Buccaneers and Scallywags an 'im wi' the biggest purse wins that particular Evening's entertainment. Ye must be here to bid and to collect yer Prize. Ye may collect yer Prize at the Pyrate Invasion in August if, say ye wuz to come here from another port just fer th' festivities. Bein' any futher inquiries, ask'em!

May on the Carolina Coast be rifgt beautiful and th' Auction be a ball! So gather yer dubloons and make weigh for Beaufort! If'n ye be havin' any questions, message me.

Edited by capn'rob

• 1 month later...

Not a wench auction! I'll do ANYthing for Olde Beaufort Towne but THAT!!!!

There's still plenty to do before August 13th! We can always use more help to organize this event if this come under the heading of "anything"?

• 9 months later...