Your own blend of Rums?

Pew

When the mood strikes, I like to combine several rums into the flask and see what happens . . tastewise. I like to call it Alche-rummy. . . <_<

My last blend from the weekend was:

• 3oz Westerhall Plantation Rum
  • 2oz (or so) of Dogfish Head Honey Brown Rum
  • 2oz (or to top off the 6oz flask) Brindley's Vanilla Rum

Turned out very smooth and sweet with an obvious tone of Vanilla Honey. Ended up getting several 'thumbs up' from around the campfire.

I'll let you folks know what I find, both good and bad, but in the meantime, what flavors/ blends have you experimented with?

rum.jpg

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Hmmm... ne'er though o' that. Sounds interestin', Pew. Shall have t' give this a shot. <_<

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ron Zacapa 23 yr. old, and Sea Wynde 50-50. Damn!!!

I also have an onion-type bottle that had some Meyers aged rum in it. The myers was awful really, decent flavor but no burn and no buzz. Anyhow, I use the bottle as an "all-sorts" colection container called "Straynge Brewe" that gets rather interesting at times.

Bo