I miss you guys!

RedJessi

I caught Dinner Impossible the other night and I got to missing all my pyrate comrades something awful!

I have been working me arse off, not only at work, but also volunteering, and attending things like showers and weddings and looking for a house (Which finally paid off, I'm in escrow!) and nothing looks likely to let up anytime soon, which makes me sad, because I was hoping to get to at least one more event this year. Alas, I may have to make due with pestering everyone here...

Anyway - I MISS YOU ALL!!

Congrats on your house find! All the hard work is certainly not going unrewarded. Now that the spring is here and the festivals start in earnest, perhaps you'll be able to get away for one. Although having just met you, I'm sure you'll be missed. Dutch "X" (his mark)

I caught Dinner Impossible the other night and I got to missing all my pyrate comrades something awful!

I have been working me arse off, not only at work, but also volunteering, and attending things like showers and weddings and looking for a house (Which finally paid off, I'm in escrow!) and nothing looks likely to let up anytime soon, which makes me sad, because I was hoping to get to at least one more event this year. Alas, I may have to make due with pestering everyone here...

Anyway - I MISS YOU ALL!!

Hey hon, I feel your pain as I seem to be having a similar year, and I had the same experience. I watched the show and had that 'pang' of missing everyone! Sigh, but since I recorded it I can watch it over again and again :)

Seriously, we will have to work to get you out. Even if you just squeak out for a day or two here and there. It's good for the soul!!! I know that little bit of time I had at Searle's was priceless!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Congrats on the house! Welcome to the group of homeowners, now you will have no time for anything. You will have to many projects to do around the house..LOL Hopefully you can squeeze in at least one event, I'm hoping to go to my first. After seeing Dinner Impossible the other night, it looks like it would be a great time.

Hi Red Jessi!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Hey Jess, hope we can convince you to at least make one or two events a year so we get to spend more time with you. We all miss you lass!!!

The frozen tundra of the north isn't the same without you.

Mark

:::hugs:::

Here's one more that feels th' same when watchin' Dinner: Impossible. Had that same pang as well.

Aye, seems that real life never lets up, does it? I'm sure ye'll get an event in.. somehow. Especially if ye become desperate enough t' see everyone. I know it sounds bad, but that's a great incentive t' take a break for yo'rself.

Ye be well missed, Jessi.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!