My Sister's gonna be a Mommy!!!!!

So my sister had some bad kidney infections when she was younger then had spinal fusion surgery in her 20's. She is a missionary that lives in California with the love of her life Adam Hoffman and they truly enjoy spreading their message all over the globe. Despite all advances in medical science though, her faith was tested by finding out she can never concieve. They started the process for adoption over two years ago and yesterday she met with the birth mother and the baby is due on May 5th. I really want to be there for her but I won't be able to fly into Cali until June. I may also need a place to stay due to their house being extremly small. If anyone here lives near passadena and has a couch or a spare room that a traveling pirate could crash on for a night that would be awesome. I can't wait to meet this wonderful little baby girl that has made my sister the happiest woman in the world.

Awwww! Congratulations to your sister and her husband. And to you as well for becoming an uncle!

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle