Pew

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

I'll 'ave some an toast!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh!

And a Happy St. Patrick's day to you as well sir...

Personaly I mourn the loss of the Pagan Gaelic culture, but I celebrate none-the-less.

Remember the Wicker Man? Remember the Jumping over the fire scene?? Now add some fine Irish stout and some Irish Whiskey and you've got yerself a FINE PARTY! Way better than the way Catholics and Protestants celebrate. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Erin Go Braugh!

Edited by Liam McMac

_Liam McMac

Celtic and Pirate Tailor

Beware the Iron Brigade!

Though i be of niether religous sect, as pagan through a through,

i take the toast and offer ye one in kind.

Slante

forgive the spelling hope it is close, cant see the screen to tell.

salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Have a jar of poteen and never-the-mind who's pot it was distilled in.

May the ancient one bless and protect us all, Slainte!

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

I just wonder why I always end up at a Mexican restaurant on St. Patrick's day. Oh well, at least this one was called "Jose O'Shea's." That's sort of Irish, right?

As someone who chose "McCool" as his character name after Fionn MacCumhaill (or Finn McCool, if you please) I love this holiday, yet I always seem to come out somewhat dissapointed. I'm sure a large part of this is because I don't drink.

All I ever look for on St. Paddy's Day is a good Irish band that I can listen to, and even join in with, if they want. All I ever find are drunk people. Am I looking for too much from the holiday?

Edited by Captain McCool

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

I just wonder why I always end up at a Mexican restaurant on St. Patrick's day. Oh well, at least this one was called "Jose O'Shea's." That's sort of Irish, right?

As someone who chose "McCool" as his character name after Fionn MacCumhaill (or Finn McCool, if you please) I love this holiday, yet I always seem to come out somewhat dissapointed. I'm sure a large part of this is because I don't drink.

All I ever look for on St. Paddy's Day is a good Irish band that I can listen to, and even join in with, if they want. All I ever find are drunk people. Am I looking for too much from the holiday?

Aye Captain McCool, in NYC the only establishments that ain't chock full to the overhead are Mexican and Thai ones. rolleyes.gif

No, you're not looking for too much from the holiday. Dissapointed are ye... perhaps ye'r barking up the wrong mast. Perhaps check out events held by local Irish cultural groups rather than those held in the local watering-holes.

Our Saint Patrick's Days have always been a family tradition to go to the parade and have dinner and listen to Irish music. It's good to be in company of you fellow countryman... by the with green beer breath are best avoided.

The intent is to honor the patron saint of Ireland and your national pride, not a drunken festival.

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

Jameson or Tullamore Dew

Yer' Wickedness, Sir... That be the 12's, right? wink.gif

Jas. Hook

What color for agnostics? :unsure: I did my traditional ignoring the whole green thing, took Blondie to the oral surgeon in Springfield to get the rest of her wisdom teeth pulled, (she got some good stuff to pass-out to), :rolleyes: and then we came home and I fixed supper for the kids. Just another tricky day 'round here. I did try Michelob's new Irish Red though. Not bad but I'll keep my Fat Tire and Matusalem. My Irish ancestry runs on both sides, but I'm an all-American male, doin it my way. B)

Bo