Peanut Island Pirate Fest in Florida March 20-21

Aye, the good folks at pirates of the treasure coast are running this! You may have seen their booth at PIP. In addition to selling pirate goodies they are also event folks. But they have limited spaces for pirates at this one . You need to sign up under the 'pirate registration' part of the site and they are going to see how many people they can get in. There are ferries and such other things involved in getting to the site.

Diosa

Edited by Diosa De Cancion

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Aye, the good folks at pirates of the treasure coast are running this! You may have seen their booth at PIP. In addition to selling pirate goodies they are also event folks. But they have limited spaces for pirates at this one . You need to sign up under the 'pirate registration' part of the site and they are going to see how many people they can get in. There are ferries and such other things involved in getting to the site.

Diosa

Now why didn't I see that? Duh! Thanks Diosa! Just sent them a registration.blink.gif

ihtcbanner.jpg

I will be there along with Cyren and Powderkeg Paul, the guy that builds all the wonderful cannon and swords here in Vero Beach. We're shanghaiing him.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Klaus from Pirates Magazine will be there. He is trying to get me to join but my sword making event was last weekend and I am buisy making swords and preping for Fells Point so I doubt I will make the long trip with him this year. Sounds like a great event. Klaus may have some of my blades with him for sale. We will see.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

Klaus from Pirates Magazine will be there. He is trying to get me to join but my sword making event was last weekend and I am buisy making swords and preping for Fells Point so I doubt I will make the long trip with him this year. Sounds like a great event. Klaus may have some of my blades with him for sale. We will see.

I just registered for the Encampment. Am I in? What else do I need to know? I can't be there till late on Friday. Does that mean I can't get over to the island?

ihtcbanner.jpg

I'm not sure there's overnight camping there. It's government land. I think you need to touch based with Mike and Kathy. They're running the show. The boats over are privately owned little things. They're not part of the museum or island operation.

-- Hurricane

Edited by hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com